icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Take the Habs tonight!

It's going to be Larry Robinson number retirement night in Montreal. I have watched the habs for many years, and I don't remember them losing any game that featured a retirement ceremony. The habs are going to be pumped up for this game and are going to come out flying. Add to that the Sens are in a slump right now, losing to the crappy leafs on Saturday. Habs will get their first win over the Sens this year tonight.

PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4352

Iceman,

Leafs clearly outplayed the Sens sat night. They totally shut them down. The Leafs played as an entire team Saturday night which is something they haven't done yet this season. I think this game is what they needed to get that defensive monkey off their back.

The Leafs are not as crappy as you think.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not really too fond of playing any of these games that have ceremonial type events involved in them, however I do have to side with Puckoff on this one and go with the Leafs in this spot.

SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi View Post
    Add to that the Sens are in a slump right now, losing to the crappy leafs on Saturday. Habs will get their first win over the Sens this year tonight.
    ICY,
    i was going to jump on that one especially when a HOME team gets EV.$ along with a great TECH. angle of 9-0-1 on MONDAYS in NOV. for your guys,how can i resist.However the fact that OTT. got humiliated by a inferior Leafs team that they own Saturday night make them out to be 1 pist-off bunch. Also don't forget your locals crew is on their 3g-4nt and this one will be a nail bitter! but i am keeping my $$$

cobra_king
    cobra_king's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36721

BBD, you mean the Sens right? As the Leafs don't play and Ottawa plays Montreal! But since i've never seen you play a chalk (other than Tom Brady and his td passes) maybe you just got in from the bar!

PLUSLINES
    PLUSLINES's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Luck Ice! PL

RichieRich07
    RichieRich07's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does anyone now of any websites that list the starting goalies from game to game.

bigdog3580
    bigdog3580's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Habs=Losers 4-2

Hope you all made it back somewhere else.

icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by bigdog3580 View Post
    Habs=Losers 4-2

Hope you all made it back somewhere else.
    Sorry for the bad pick guys.

I made it back on Denver tonight, so I'm even.

PLUSLINES
    PLUSLINES's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrat's Ice!