AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

what happened in rangers islanders game

did the goalies give up in the third

what a crock of shit !

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didn't see a bad goal in this game and it could have been worse. With a few minutes to go a push was a gift.

Rangers pull the goalie shorthanded and luckily draw a penalty with seconds left in the third. Could have easily been an over.

But I hear ya, when its looking good after two periods and thinking you have a winner.

As soon as tonights games are official I'm getting my wager in early on Buffalo -0.5 -103 in regulation. This is a HUGE play for me, I am as confident as can be about this one.

AC1318

I will gladly take a push over a loss any day

I just can't fathom scorless nearly 2 periods then in one blink of an eye a barage of goals, thing that pisses me off is when I need the goals for an over they are scarce to none. I have been treading lightly thus far this season still getting my mind together for it.

AC1318

I wish you good fortune on the sabres and will be rooting them in for you betplom as always again good luck.

lets go buff !

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    I didn't see a bad goal in this game and it could have been worse. With a few minutes to go a push was a gift.
    Exactly right, betplom! I can't think of a single goal in the third period that I'd label "soft". And there was some tremendous goal tending to keep the total at 5. A push as you pointed out was a gift.

Sure looked like a winner after the first two periods but a push is way better than a loss!

BROOKLYN BOY
    BROOKLYN BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!

furiously paced game...like 80's hockey...could have been 10 goals scored in that game.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by BROOKLYN BOY View Post
    furiously paced game...like 80's hockey...could have been 10 goals scored in that game.
    If you didn't care who won or how many goals were scored, it was a helluva hockey match!