fivedimes
    fivedimes's Avatar Become A Pro!

This ML is crazy!!!

44-32 57.9% +10.2 units

Oilers @ Ducks -240

Two teams that have done NOTHING all year but dissapoint. So why the big chalk? Good question I'm glad you asked that. Well as for lineups, Ducks get Getzlaf back in their lineup which should provide an instant offensive boost.

The real story here is the animosity between the two clubs over the offseason signing of Penner which the Oilers stole away from the Ducks. These teams hate each other right now and the emotions will be high for this contest. Linesmakers set this number so high it is drawing plenty of action for the big dog. I'm not biting. Ducks will win big and be back on their way to climbing back to the top of the standings beginnning tonight.

Grit your teeth, hold your nose and lay the juice

ANA -240

fivedimes
    fivedimes's Avatar Become A Pro!

ouch ~!

JAHgger4noz
    JAHgger4noz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by fivedimes View Post
    ouch ~!
    So why the Big chalk???
    For a second there, i was thinking maybe u were going to take Edmonton. Which would have been the winning Pick of course.

Like I said earlier in a seperate thread with Detroit being a very good -200+ Pick at home... Well, Anaheim is something different last year with regards to -200+ at Home. They are 16-11 overall when favored by -200+. But what caught my eye the most was the fact that they were only 9-8 at Home with that line but on the Road, an amazing 7-3 when laying that much away from the pond.
    Always tough to take a shitty team like edm ...especially when ana went 3-1 against them last year and beating them sadly 5-1 with a -270 line but with a 9-8 record with -200+ line, it's basically a 50/50 shot.