Tonight is one of those night when one must win in other for the week-end profit not to go to waste.The NHL asn't got any of these dominant teams anymore like in the mid-90s-early 00s.The days of Detroit,Colorado & Dallas ruling one side,along with New Jersey,Philadelphia,Toronto(yes Virginia the LEAFS!under Pat Quinn as both GM/HC and Coujo in net WHERE DOMINANT )and Ottawa on the other side was the group where the cup was almost sure year after year to come out off.Since the strike almost any team with a bit of luck along with a good bounce here and there can make it the the cup finals and hope for the best.I am going to bet on the Islanders with MY MAN Mister Ted Nolan to win the cup They open at 35/1 they are now at 55/1 !!!!!!

Anyway tonight i got Anaheim -1.5 +1.30(you might even get +1.35)IS MY PICK!
I will NOT be betting them tonight but the Devils and Atlanta are getting a good price at around 1.25/1.35and are a good bet but I ALWAYS ONLY CHOOSE 1 GAME per day.It as been my philosophy since i started in this racket to only bet "the pick of the litter" and NEVER MORE!!! In the NFL you must pick 3 games because 2 games is like parlay without the pay-out,so you must go for 3 games.There is to much parity(MEDIOCRITY!!!) in that league to risk it all on 1 team ESPECIALLY when you only have 1 day to play.So you must go for 3.

GOOD LUCK LADS!!!!!