hustleneutron
    hustleneutron's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hustleneutron 10.24.2007 NHL Picks Strong

Correction Selections are for 10.24.2007

Hello to everyone here this is my first time on SBR and very excited to meet new people here.

I went 4&2 on last nights NHL these were my selections for last night:

Pittsburgh
    Toronto
    Chicago
    St. Louis
    Colorado
    Los Angeles

Not everyone is perfect but I do well and Im planning for a great night tonight. My daytime and night time job is betting on sports. My weekend job is betting on sports my life is just betting but betting the smart way...

I usually bet a dime on each game and Im serious on what I do. I do this for myself but decided to make my selections public for free. Why should I charge people if Im making money myself and if Im confident I shouldnt charge people because IM already making money on my selections.

Im here to make friends that know about sports and the folowing is my selections for tonights NHL Games.

Carolina
    Tampa Bay
    Detroit
    Philadelphia
    Minnesota

Im betting a dime on each game that is how confident I am even if you dont play my selections just write them down and you will be surprised on what I can do.

Remember evryone,
    Not everyone is perfect but be smart and strong and it will get you close to perfection...

Last edited by hustleneutron; 10-24-07 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Wrong Date

sharktank1
    sharktank1's Avatar Become A Pro!

hustleneutron,

Welcome aboard mate.
    Good pickin' last night.
    Let's see what kind of roll your're on.

hustleneutron
    hustleneutron's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any Opinions

Thankyou for the welcoming if you have any opinion on any of my selections just let me know or any one else have to say anything on my selections just drop a message...

Thankyou in advance

The Baron
    The Baron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1179

I agree with all your picks. Im putting a small amount with all those games parlayed. Just hopin to get lucky.