Unitage
    Unitage's Avatar Become A Pro!

you can buy it at a few sites for any game at 5.5, and get big +money, usually atleast +230.
    So im curious as to the percentage that actually goes that low.

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

at european sites you find tight odds.

Unitage

what are tight odds ?

GELATINOUS CUBE
    SBR's 94.4% handicapper
    GELATINOUS CUBE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Under 4.5?
    Buf. Sabres. Ana. Ducks. Ny rangers. Dallas stars, sj sharks. Min wild. Sometimes go that low...

GELATINOUS CUBE
    SBR's 94.4% handicapper
    GELATINOUS CUBE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Someone knew what tight odds were, but the mods deleted all his posts per your request.
    No j/k, i think it just means the Oddsmakers broke it down thouroughly and the lines are real precise, in europe.

Unitage

so anybody know the answer yet lol?
    what percentage of all games go under 4.5?

VersaceNo1
    VersaceNo1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betsafe 100 % under 6,5 and over 4,5

JIMBOK
    JIMBOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

6 is a less frequent total because 3-3 is a tie an then will go to overtime

POD Squad
    POD Squad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Analysis ON DEC/1/2009 NHL Games:

Tor @ Mtl: (UN- 5.5)
    The Canadiens try to bounce back Tuesday night at Bell Centre and notch a fourth straight victory over the Maple Leafs, who will be looking for offense after being shut out for the first time. Hoping for any offense against a goalie who has been super hot in recent days is unlike to happen when Toronto faces Carey Price tomorrow. Its going to be another defensive game from both of the teams, looking for an under 5.5 Total.

CLB @ CHI: (H, OV - 5.5)
    Chicago tries to continue its dominance at the United Center, where it's 10-2-1 and hasn't lost since a 3-2 defeat to Vancouver on Oct. 21. Returning home could help the Blackhawks bounce back after being outscored 5-1 in losses to Anaheim and Los Angeles after totaling 20 goals over their previous four games. Cristobal Heut is likely to back in net after losing his last two starts. He's 12-5-2 with a 2.12 goals-against average this season and 3-2-1 with a 2.61 GAA versus Columbus.The Blackhawks could have even more incentive to win Tuesday as coach Joel Quenneville again tries for his 500th career coaching victory.
    Columbus (13-9-4) snapped a season-high five-game losing streak with a 5-2 home win over St. Louis on Monday. R.J. Umberger recorded his second career hat trick and added an assist. After making 27 saves against the Blues on Monday, Steve Mason could be back in net. He's 9-6-4 with a 3.38 GAA this season and 2-1-1 with a 2.16 GAA in his career versus Chicago. Backup Mathieu Garon is 4-3-0 with a 3.03 GAA this season and 6-3-0 with a 2.85 GAA all-time against the Blackhawks.
    I'm Liking the Black hawks here and Over - 5.5

OTT @ SJ: UN- 5.5
    Ottawa goalie is Brian Elliott have been playing very good with a GAA 2.59, but the team has been giving at least more than 2 goals, but SJ is a team who scored 9 goals in there last 2 games therefore this game I see both teams working on there defense and try to keep a low scoring game. Plus I can see SJ's goalie, Evgeni Nabokov putting a shutout against Ottawa. I am liking the Under - 5.5

LA @ ANA: H, UN - 5.5
    The Kings went 3-2-1 against the Ducks (10-11-4) last season, but have dropped six of seven (1-4-2) at Anaheim.
    The Ducks have been playing well at Honda Center, going 4-1-1 during a seven-game homestand. That is part of a 7-2-1 stretch as hosts after they lost five of their first six. Anaheim, though, is looking to rebound from Sunday's 3-2 overtime loss to Phoenix as Jim Vandemeer scored 1:18 into the extra session. Despite the defeat, the Ducks were feeling positive after left wing Bobby Ryan helped them salvage a point by scoring with 1:54 to play in regulation.

ANA's Goalie Jonas Hiller is posting a GAA of 3.02 and LA's Goalie Jonathan Quick is sitting at 2.65 GAA.
    ANA team has given 7 goals in last 4 games and LA team has given 11 goals in last 4 games.
    Therefore I see the home team taking this one and the game to stay Under (5.5)

BudMan'sTopPlays
    BudMan'sTopPlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

That's how I make my money in the NHL is on over/unders. They are easier to hit in the NHL than MLB. Not so good with the sides.

Jonburna
    Jonburna's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rjp View Post
    There's a reason why this kind of info isn't released...
    I agree with you.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Do you think that maybe SBR could hire someone that is capable of making tables display properly? Or just keep these stickies up with completely illegible information.

First 12