tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

canucks vs red wings over 5

I am leaning towards betting over 5 pucks in this game. I am not quite sure but the the over is -135. This really is low over under for a high scoring team like the red wings. Does anyone have an opinion on the over under in this matchup.
    Good luck everyone and rememer to bet against LT Profits (the handicappers on this forum site because they have picked games that are nothing but losers).

RattNRoll
    RattNRoll's Avatar Become A Pro!

tab,

I have never been great at totals but I am leaning towards the UNDER 5 in this contest as the line opened at 5.5 and has been bet down to 5. The UNDER is 5-3-2 in the last 10 meetings and the UNDER is 3-1 at Detroit between these two teams over the last 3 years. It is probably a no play for me at 5 goals on the UNDER but if I had to lean and make a pick I would take the UNDER 5. Good Luck!!

Sundram
    Sundram's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Good luck everyone and rememer to bet against LT Profits (the handicappers on this forum site because they have picked games that are nothing but losers).[/QUOTE]

Tab, please grow up, and "rememer" to check your spelling!
    Sundram

The Baron
    The Baron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1179

Id say over. The reason I think it will be at least a total of 5. So if it doesnt go over its a push.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RattNRoll View Post
    tab,
    The UNDER is 5-3-2 in the last 10 meetings
    That stat is midleading however when you look at what the totals were set at for those games. Two of the unders were for totals set at 6.5 and they would have pushed or gone over at tonight's total of 5. For me in hockey, I think historic #s mean less than the form of the teams this season.

VAN: 5-2-2 in favor of OVERS this season
    Against a total of 5 goals this season, Canucks games have only not pushed or gone over 5 twice in 9 games.

DET: 6-2-1 in favor of OVERS this season
    Against a total of 5 goals this season, Red Wings games have pushed or gone over in all 9.

I myself will play the over tonight.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14501

good luck with the over in here everybody; looks good!