tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

hockey plays 10-23-07

Toronto Maple Leafs -170
    Anaheim -100
    Colorado -140

Toronto is not a good hockey team but Atlanta is a lot worst. No better team than Atlanta to break a losing streak. Anaheim and Colorado are pretty good hockey teams. They both are winless (0-3) on the road. I really like Colorado as the best pick for tommorrow. They are playing at Edmonton, a team that handle on a regular basis. The Avalanche seem to score plenty of goals against the Edmonton goalie. Both Anaheim and Colorado have struggled on the road but watch them break out of their road slump. For Colorado, its going to be a homecoming for Ryan Smith, Captain Canada, who played 12 seasons for Edmonton. I also like Toronto and Colorado on the goal line. I like some feedback on my picks. I am new to betting on hockey games. On Monday, I took Carolina on both ml and the goal line and it really worked out. Others on this site advised me to take Vancouver but I could not do it.

RichieRich07
    RichieRich07's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was looking at the tatal for the Leafs game it's set at 7. Thats tempting to take the under but not sure if it's a trap or not.