SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Let's get another one!!

The Atlanta Trashers mounted a insurrection against coach Bob Hartley and got him fired.The front office imbecile that as allowed for the inmates to run that asylum is now behind the bench.His name is the second one on the players check next to the owner's.I think Atlanta will come out with all guns blazing vs a Ranger team that as feet of clay!! The Ranger dressing room is also a absolute mess ever since they brought in that little sack of sh*t Sean Every, also it is said that the coach as lost the room.The great ex-toronto maple leafs head coach and GM Pat Quinn(also best buddy and salmon fishing partner of NYR GM Glenn Sater)is waiting in the wing like a African panther on a branch to jump on the ranger head-coaching job.Yesterday we got $1.40 NJD(more with the exchanges)today ATL. give you $1.05(+)as a home Dog,i think this one will be a win also!!!!GO Trashers

GOOD LUCK LADS!!!

m3vr6
    m3vr6's Avatar Become A Pro!

4-0 thrashers early 3rd!!!!! good selection.

bengals888
    bengals888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4999

so far so good...atllanta go..go and win.....

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice pic

SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

THANK YOU GUYS I APPRECIATED! Saturday i will have something good again i hope, in order to repair the NFL 0/3 and get most of my profit back from wk5.Keep on eye on the situation with the Canadians depending on the situation they are more often than not are a good"bet against"home favorite

m3vr6
    m3vr6's Avatar Become A Pro!

speculator 13? are u a pork chop?