SPECULATOR 13
    SPECULATOR 13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

choose your poison!!!

Tonight i am going to take a big chance as i did with those Rangers ASSH*LES Saturday vs Ott.,by the way NYR BE will lucky to make the play-off THIS YEAR!!! Make no mistakes about it these c*cksuckers are they NOT GOING ANYWHERE NEAR a cup,EXCEPT FOR A ATHLETIC ONE!!.
    In any case late tonight THE FLYERS are playing Vancouver,i think it is going to be a statement game for them,they have had 3 day to relax and acclimate with the west coast.They have spend a lot of money on marginal players because they where so sh*tty last year, therefore they are pretty gong ho trying to win as much as possible now while they still can.Vancouver like Pittsburgh where flashes in the pan last year .I think that the flyers are a better team than the Cunnucks!! you can get anywhere between +1.10 up +1.33 with my "gang"[matchbook,tradesports,mansion]i got money in all 3 of them all the time for the NFL/NHL,WHAT PLEASURE
    So go PHILLY!!!!!!
    -------------------------------------
    If you got balls and want to cash in on a big score you can ride the tiger by betting MONTREAL tonight to beat Pittsburgh.I know they will start a rookie GOALTENDER tonight,HE is SUPPOSE to be "ALL THAT!!!!!".Well tonight is his big start.In hockey rookie goaltender tend to do well AT FIRST,SOMETIMES...i know it's a stretch but Pittsburgh is F*ck-all , it is a team that will be a great "bet against" till the public catches-up!!You can get up $1.65 for MONTREAL !!!!
    since i have been doing well in the past little while i will not be careless but if you are looking for a big score look for MONTREAL to win tonight and CASH +1.65!!!good luck

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

thanks for the good info man

i hadnt looked a tthe late games yet but i think i'll give the habs a go

good luck to you

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

"choose your poison!!! "

ummm... pus*y!!!