Jays NHL Tips
    Jays NHL Tips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Jays NHL Tips - Please read fellow SBR members

Hi guys

Recently myself and my family was hit for six when we found out my dad was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer. Unfortunately pancreatic cancer does not give many sufferers a long time to live and with that news i decided i wanted to do something to raise some money for charity instead of sitting on my arse and doing nothing!

I with a few friends are doing a charity bike ride from Guildford (Surrey, UK) to Brighton which is 43 miles in aid of the Pancreatic Cancer Research Fund. www.pcrf.org.uk.

I know many of you dont know me or dont even follow my tips/plays but i would really appreciate any donations for this utterly important cause.
    http://www.justgiving.com/byrom

Who knows i may have made you a little bit of money with my plays!

I know i should not really be putting this post up here but i kinda feel like the SBR hockey forum is a big family.

Whether you donate or not i appreciate that fact that you have taken some time to read this post.

Thanks again guys.

JAYS NHL TIPS

http://jaysnhltips.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/
    Last edited by Jays NHL Tips; 04-05-10 at 07:55 PM.

capri5421
    capri5421's Avatar Become A Pro!

In my opinion we are A huge outter family here, that's how I feel about my boy's in the CBB forum. Tell me where to send $. I would be honored to help out. Good luck and God Bless.

Jays NHL Tips
    Jays NHL Tips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Capri, thank you so much for your kindness in donating. the website it www.justgiving.com/byrom

Il keep everyone updated how my training goes. Last week i did 25km in 58.32 and today i did it in 49.11 so im really happy!

Thanks again for offering to donate, i hope others follow your lead Capri!

JAYS NHL TIPS