Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Losing tonight is to Washington's advantage

Im sure they're rather meet the bruins in the first round than the flyers or rangers. boston fell off bigtime and the caps should be able to beat them at will. i doubt nobody would think of losing to help keep boston in the playoff hunt.

flyers and rangers have a much easier final 3 games than boston does.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

i dont know that anyone at this point should fear the flyers. bruins are tough w/tuukka in between the pipes. yes he's losing every other game but he's not letting the pucks by like jose(4.44gaa in his last 3 games). ill still probably take the caps and the under in this one though....

griffdog
    griffdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

On the Caps and the under myself. I normally avoid the Caps with anything, but with a light schedule tonight, these two picks are the best on the board.

Gokhan
    Gokhan's Avatar Become A Pro!

don't fool by the bruins for under. you know boston is one of the 'under teams' like buffalo,devils,calgary. caps-calgary game was like that 6.0 goals and under was fav. but game ended 5-3. so be careful...

TheCHB
    TheCHB's Avatar Become A Pro!

The thing about the caps is that everyone is scared of them and don't want to face them so it dosn't matter who they face. They already have the edge even with lackluster goalies.

jaymac82980
    jaymac82980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

im betting ovechkin will play slightly less minutes tonight since their season is wrapped up (and to avoid injury), but you know they want to win for their record, and ovech will be looking to score in his limited time to go for his own little trophy.

I personally like washington to win, but i dont like the total. Boston has scoring woes, but washington gives up a lot of points even when they win.

GL

treece
    treece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Good for Washington.

jaymac82980
    jaymac82980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

even though i liked washington to win, it would have been nice to see the Bruins pick up some points tonight. bummer.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Philly problems between the pipes too much to overcome. They have smoked the Devs for some reason this year though.

Eleven
    Eleven's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lost with Boston and Columbus in OT, both on PP goals...I hate this game