PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4352

Leafs!!!

HOLY They looked brutal last night. The only good thing is that if they really come out flat in reg season then JFJ will be fired within 20 games and hopefully The Leafs will hire a legit hockey man to run the team. What a shame. Pat Quinn had them as contenders in the playoffs every year and he misses 1 year by not getting into the playoffs and gets fired. 2nd all time coach in wins and he gets fired by John Ferguson Jr. What a disgrace.

icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

The Leafs are going to be fighting for a playoff spot again this season. JFJ is a really bad GM, amongst the worst of the league. I don't know how he gets to keep his job. Drafting has been really bad. Starting to see some good young talent now (Pogge, Tlusty), but they won't be NHL ready for at least another year or two. But yeah, the team they have now are nowhere near being contenders.

The good news is that I'll be fading the Leafs, and probably make some bank on it.

PuckOff

I hear ya there.

PuckOff

By the way. Isn't it something that Pat Quinnis the one who drafted Wellwood, Steen, Tlusty, Pogge, Stralman, Carlo, White, etc. and Fergie is the one who fired Quinn. Man that just pisses me off.