EastsidaProduct
    EastsidaProduct's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

8th spot in the Eastern Conference

Seeing the remaining schedule for Boston, Atlanta and the Blueshirts it will be a showdown for only 2 teams. The Thrashers got the toughest series left IMO. So, between the Rangers and the Bruins, I think NY has the slightest edge. That's only of course they can score more goals than usual. The Washington Capitals play host the the Bostonians twice before the regular season is over and if I were them I'd rather face them in the playoffs than the Rangers. NY plays them very well and could give them more competition...what do you think?
    ________________________________________ __________________

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Let's not forgot about Philly and Montreal tied with the Bruins for 6th-8th in the East. It's still tough to make up 4 points with just 6 games remaining for the Rangers and Thrashers though. The one good thing the Rangers have going is if they can keep pace with the Flyers for the next few games their last two games come against the Flyers. Those would be huge, huge games and great hockey to watch if they come in tied or within 2 points of each other. The Thrashers do not have an easy road ahead of them with two against the Caps, two against the Pens and one against Jersey. The one good thing they have against these teams are the fact that neither have much to play for and shouldn't be as motivated.