Patrickz0rs
    Patrickz0rs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Blackhawks vs. Blues

Game Time: 7pm Central

Chicago Goalie: Niemi

Write Up: Honesty comes first - The Blackhawks looked terrible in Columbus during the last week but lets be serious people, they are hungry. Chicago has won both games in St. Louis this year and know how to work St. Louis. The Blues are struggling to keep their head above water and make a last minute bid for the playoffs. Like a hawk lurking above the water, they will be lurking around the goal tonight. This will be a playoff atmosphere tonight as both teams hate each other, and if that is the case I like Niemi to make some key saves and the Hawks role the Blues out of playoff contention. I also do not see the Blackhawks losing three straight games to the team with one of the worst home records in the NHL.

Pick: Blackhawks -140

Score Prediction: 3-1: Look for Kane and Toews to show up tonight.

Disclaimer: This is gambling. Each team has a 50% chance to win this game and upsets do occur. Gambling is a marathon and I hope you rode the money train like I did =), however I am human like everyone else and do pick losers sometimes.
    Last edited by Patrickz0rs; 03-30-10 at 05:16 PM.

inflames
    inflames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14616

jetsjets1028
    jetsjets1028's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1363

blues 4-3

Leverage
    HURR DERP DEEP DURP
    Leverage's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jetsjets1028 View Post
    blues 4-3
    Blues 3-2. Towes and Kane will show up, but it wont be enough.

hush-hush
    hush-hush's Avatar Become A Pro!

If I had to bet on this game, I probably would take Chicago. For me, St. Louis is an unconfortable team to bet against, even if Chicago is hungry as you've described.

For me, it's not a substantial argument to say, that I can't see Chicago losing three straight games - but here I like the fact that St. Louis isn't convincing at home and the Blackhawks are indeed hungry.

GL to everyone.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

I picked this up at -130 I think line should be -150 or more.