KACK
    KACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3495

Need a good play tonight!!

I'm really up in the air on a couple plays tonight... I wanted to see if you guys had a solid play??? Thanks

soaked in sweat
    AXE DRY!!!
    soaked in sweat's Avatar Become A Pro!

van/edm over 5.5 seems pretty solid to me.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

my most solid selection which more than likely will also be my pod is the canes in reg.(+134). following a close 2nd ill go with ott pl.

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2519

Here's my leans:

Boston ML, UNDER 5.5

I know Atlanta has won five straight but Boston has beat them every meeting this season. Just as was the case last night with Montreal being the hot team and Ottawa playing good against them previously, I believe the Bruins get it done here tonight. I do feel more comfortable with the under 5.5 though, due to Boston's lack of scoring. I expect a tight game.

Columbus +1.5, UNDER 5.5

(I thought the line should be 5 though). New Jersey is under .500 against the Western Conference. Columbus has a good shot at winning outright but I think +1.5 is a very solid play. I see a 2-1 Jersey win.

Carolina ML

They're going for the playoffs and Tampa Bay has thrown in the towel.

San Jose ML

I know they're played terrible lately but they've beat the Wild every meeting so far this year and Nabokov is 10-0-1 against them with a 1.6 GAA.

Florida ML

Horton is back. Anytime you get the Leaf's opponents as an underdog, you take it!

Nashville ML

They've won 5 straight I believe, playing with confidence, against a shaky Stars team.

Good luck!
    Last edited by JC2008; 03-23-10 at 03:24 PM.

anjaru
    anjaru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

San Jose ML seems to be the best play. They are PISSED.