FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

fantasy trade opinion

im dead for the winners bracket and am looking for next year to obtain another keeper

i'm already keeping backstrom on washington and i have trades offered to me for

-malkin
    -parise
    -henrik sendin

im leaning at the parise trade cause he's SOLID plus a winger.

opinons????

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Who are you giving up for all of the above? Let me see the offers for each and I will let you know which one I like the most

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!

not getting em all....just one of em along with others, im dead so lookin for another keeper for next year

im trading marleau, kipprusoff, elias

i see it that i wasn't gonna keep any of them (i had kippy and marleau this year) cause marleau is another year older and this year came outta no where. kippy gets no help from the non-existant o in calgary and dont expect them to get any better in the offseason and elias is coming off that injury and he's solid but w/e

it appears that im gonna end up with malkin because ****in gay trade i acc sent is gonna get accepted so i'll have malkin and backstrom next year, which aint that bad though woulda liked parise but like usual, i say im willing to trade team away yet no one comes to me till ****in day of trade deadline u know....

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Can't really go wrong with Malkin. He has looked pretty unmotivated this year compared to last but he's a top 5 player still. I love Parise as a Fantasy player, he scores a ton and as you said he is very valuable as a LW. Backstrom and Malkin are solid keepers to have.
    Points Awarded:

FrozenMAN gave DennisGreen 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!

yeah thatd what i think. im gonna get malkin though coulda had parise if idiot sent trade earlier...w/e i think its a win-win given who i had

thanks for the vote of confidence, i know you know your shit

thanks sir have some pts

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    yeah thatd what i think. im gonna get malkin though coulda had parise if idiot sent trade earlier...w/e i think its a win-win given who i had thanks for the vote of confidence, i know you know your shit thanks sir have some pts
    Thank you sir and good luck with your pool next year! I am a fantasy master, we will have to set up a yahoo pool on SBR next year for sure.