goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Silencing the haters in here.
    LOL up 1k is not silencing. Especially when you net that with his wonderful NBA thread. If I did as poorly as him i would give up on sports betting. The worse part about all of this is if he wasnt an annoying mule theres people here and resources here that could help him actually win money. Some here are still just not good at betting on sports but there is valuable information in little nuggets here and there if you used it right. This is the only reason I've ever stayed on this site, I dont do the pro thing, I dont do the points, I care about more about the sports information, some good some bad.
    Instead hes a dick and wants to fight with everyone and just be completely oblivious when hes struggling and then in the past when people offered him advice or help he wants to fight with them. Until the day he realizes all of this hes going to continue to suck at this.
    I've literally held alot of my nhl and nba advice out of threads this playoffs because of people like him. I want to help people who appreciate it and arent dicks.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: las8

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90288

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I like my futures bets in the NHL a lot
    Hope you cash!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90288

I’m going to root for Toronto tomorrow.

Need some new blood in the Cup

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    LOL up 1k is not silencing. Especially when you net that with his wonderful NBA thread. If I did as poorly as him i would give up on sports betting. The worse part about all of this is if he wasnt an annoying mule theres people here and resources here that could help him actually win money. Some here are still just not good at betting on sports but there is valuable information in little nuggets here and there if you used it right. This is the only reason I've ever stayed on this site, I dont do the pro thing, I dont do the points, I care about more about the sports information, some good some bad.
    Instead hes a dick and wants to fight with everyone and just be completely oblivious when hes struggling and then in the past when people offered him advice or help he wants to fight with them. Until the day he realizes all of this hes going to continue to suck at this.
    I've literally held alot of my nhl and nba advice out of threads this playoffs because of people like him. I want to help people who appreciate it and arent dicks.
    Shut up you tool, you wouldn't last 2 seconds posting and tracking.

thomorino

Kings +180

Risking 1 units to win 1.8

goduke

Shut up you tool, you wouldn't last 2 seconds posting and tracking.
    Don’t need to that’s the difference. I’m not trying my hardest like you to do something and fail at it. I’ll make money everyday doing this while you sit and watch your tracking go more into the red.
    And in the past I challenged you to a pick contest for your membership at SBR and you dodged it saying it wasn’t an offer in which I countered to make any offer and you didn’t. So that fear from me told me enough. Your responses are just you chest puffing to appear tough keyboard warrior. When you really want to put your tracking against me you know what to do. Until then keep grinding your -85 units in your nba thread just keeps getting bigger.
    Last edited by goduke; 05-14-22 at 01:52 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kings seem like a consensus play on the dog side

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Don’t need to that’s the difference. I’m not trying my hardest like you to do something and fail at it. I’ll make money everyday doing this while you sit and watch your tracking go more into the red.
    And in the past I challenged you to a pick contest for your membership at SBR and you dodged it saying it wasn’t an offer in which I countered to make any offer and you didn’t. So that fear from me told me enough. Your responses are just you chest puffing to appear tough keyboard warrior. When you really want to put your tracking against me you know what to do. Until then keep grinding your -85 units in your nba thread just keeps getting bigger.
    I'm up over 80 units just on NFL sides and I'm rolling - documented.

You can't document anything because you are a full of shit fraud who, again, wouldn't last posting and tracking for 1 day.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Kings seem like a consensus play on the dog side
    The Kings have been undervalued the whole series, Edmonton has relied on power play goals just to be in the series.

goduke

I'm up over 80 units just on NFL sides and I'm rolling - documented.

You can't document anything because you are a full of shit fraud who, again, wouldn't last posting and tracking for 1 day.
    Open up a thread, make it a 50 or 100 pick thread, whoever out of the two of us has the best units at the end, the other leaves SBR. When you do this you'll get me to track. If you dont then your thoughts mean nothing.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CJ

thomorino

Florida series bet win

+10.3 units
    Tampa series bet winner

Boston series bet loser

+11.3 units

thomorino

Tampa series bet winner

Boston series bet loser

+11.3 units
    Kings loss

+10.3 units

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Silence the haters Morino

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2001

Ummm... he got silenced.

Points Awarded:

goduke gave Headsterx 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Ummm... he got silenced.

First 123