DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8048

Who's gonna win the Cup?

This is kind of a bullshit season let's face it.

No fans to any games in Canada and only some fans later in the season in the USA

Vancouver Canucks missed almost a month due to Covid and were then asked to complete an impossible schedule. Not fair to that franchise.

Personally, the should have cancelled the season a few ago and just started like usual in October. But it is what is it. I know there are some players playing their last games of their career so that is taken into consideration. I get it.

Enough of that.

Let's talk playoffs.

You could make a serious case for anyone of the 16 teams to go all the way. A hot goalie and no big injuries, you got a shot. Here are some good value picks to win the Cup.

The Jets have backed into playoffs. A month ago, they were threatening the catch the Leafs for first. Can they recapture the magic? Maybe. Good value at +4000

Nashville. They were out of the race a month and a half ago and now might be the hottest team heading into the playoffs. Scoring, goaltending and experience. They got it all and are still at +4000 also.

Pittsburgh. Never count out a team with Crosby on it. Since Brian Burke took over as President of hockey operations, this team looks better almost immediately. Burke is a winner and that rubs off on teams. +1000

Panthers. What a season. What a team. They are used to playing in front of little to no fans most years, so it shouldn't be surprising they beat out the defending champs for second. One point from winning the division. This team is loaded with talent but their goaltending was the biggest surprise. This team can win it all. Back to back Champions from Florida? +1800

I am putting $100 on each of the 3 hottest teams down the stretch and $100 on the coldest team.

Of course you have the 2 favs in the Avs and Knights but where the fun it that? Ya the Oilers have McDavid and +1400 but they also don't have the goaltending IMO.Maybe they don't need it if he keeps on like he has been all season? The Wild also are worth a shot at +2400.

Boston Bruins+1100

Carolina Hurricanes+900

Colorado Avalanche+410

Edmonton Oilers+1400

Florida Panthers+1800

Minnesota Wild+2400

Montreal Canadiens+4000

Nashville Predators+4000

New York Islanders+2600

Pittsburgh Penguins+1000

St. Louis Blues+3400

Tampa Bay Lightning+675

Toronto Maple Leafs+650

Vegas Golden Knights+420

Washington Capitals+1500

Winnipeg Jets+4000

*Bookmaker

Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-11-21 at 03:44 PM.

XSTRAIGHTXEDGEX
    ARE YOU IN A POSITION OF F U C K YOU?
    XSTRAIGHTXEDGEX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well as they say…” HELL HASNT FROZEN OVER” TORONTOS OUT!

TB OR VEGAS easy!

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10304

I would throw the Jets and Nash out, don't think they can hold up especially the Jets Defense, they made a mistake in my opinion not shoring up the D corps through the year and deadline. GL in the playoffs

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by cankid View Post
    I would throw the Jets and Nash out, don't think they can hold up especially the Jets Defense, they made a mistake in my opinion not shoring up the D corps through the year and deadline. GL in the playoffs
    it will be interesting for sure

DwightShrute

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10233

My guess is, whoever gets the goaltending. '' as per usual ''.. I'm surprised to see Edmonton at worse odds for the bettor than Washington. That is probably due to the easier schedule for the Oilers or maybe the Washington injuries.. The winner has to come out of the East IMO..(JMO) Their schedules were tougher and more competitive than the West..

Florida is my bet in the first round with a fair price. Their size will help. One team that surprised me was the Capitals. They picked up some speed at the deadline and they are mean.

On the NHL website, under standings, they show the plus/minus of teams. Nashville and Montreal both ended up negative goals. I can't give either any credence. Although anything can happen.

I already bet Washington to win the first game of the series along with Pitts, Florida and Edmonton.

Concerning the Knights, Minny and Colorado.?. The only teams they played with a winning record were themselves. St Louis came on strong and at 34 to one, a maybe for me. But to win the cup is a whole 'nother
    story...

I totally enjoyed the last 2 weeks of the season and honestly believe the NHL can cut a minimum of12 games off their season. As opposed to the 82 game season... Again, JMO...

As a season ticket holder for the Knights, I'm rooting for them, so the tickets I sell next year will garner more...

By the way. ESPN, the shit network getting the games from NBC SN starting next year. (I think next year). I hate ESPN and hope they pick up the NBC game announcers and color people...
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave slewfan 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    haha

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

At least respond with some class or better yet in kind.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

I like TOR, FLA, COL, and LV.

So I just bought them at:

TOR +650 x 200
    FLA +1200 x 100
    COL +450 x 100
    LV +550 x 100

🎋🎍🎋