TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    Hockey refs have been this way for ever.It amazing how they keep track of Penalties. When i watch a game say La Vs Chicago La has been on 2 strait power plays i will turn to my wife and say next one will be on Chicago for sure watch and there it will be,I was at a Iowa Wild Minor League Game a penalty was called against them at the last 3 minutes of the ist period and the bench screamed at the ref for one minute after the end of the period.I turned to a freind it was his first hocky game and said watch Iowa will get a power play in the first 2 minutes of this period.It did not even take that long 40 seconds in he called a penalty on other team.
    Good point. And how would they call that GREAT OFFICIATING??? In which they are intentionally looking for any obstruction against the other team now to even the PP chances? lol Its some big time bullsh#$.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Good point. And how would they call that GREAT OFFICIATING??? In which they are intentionally looking for any obstruction against the other team now to even the PP chances? lol Its some big time bullsh#$.
    Great officiating has to be consistent if nothing else, then players know what they can and can't do, and no unexpected unreasonable influence on games.

I want penalties to be called consistently and fairly in each and every game, and firing this ref is step in right direction for future of game to encourage and promote consistent officiating - hopefully.

First 12