slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3825

William Hill

I have a bet at William Hill over 1.5 first period for Islanders tonight. I don’t even remember making it.

I have to be careful with Wm. Hill sports book. One time I made a bet and hit the place bet button. Nothing happened. So I hit it again twice. I ended up with 3 of the same bets. haha

Over 5 for tonight’s game Isles-TB

GL

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 46

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    I have a bet at William Hill over 1.5 first period for Islanders tonight. I don’t even remember making it.

I have to be careful with Wm. Hill sports book. One time I made a bet and hit the place bet button. Nothing happened. So I hit it again twice. I ended up with 3 of the same bets. haha

Over 5 for tonight’s game Isles-TB

GL
    Thatís happen to me a few times... all double up losers.

slewfan

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    That’s happen to me a few times... all double up losers.
    Have to be careful. Wm. Hill has better numbers than Stations usually.

darrell74
    Mush=Players Talk posted plays
    darrell74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 111

Right now I'm doing Boyd
    I'll eventually get the William Hill
    Ellis Island's on the other side of town from where I live so that's why I haven't made the trip to go there and open up a willhill account

slewfan

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Right now I'm doing Boyd
    I'll eventually get the William Hill
    Ellis Island's on the other side of town from where I live so that's why I haven't made the trip to go there and open up a willhill account
    I believe you can open up an account at any 7/11.. I know you can deposit there. Download the app first. I went to a PGA tournament a few years ago and there was a William Hill Booth there. That’s where I signed up.

The one at the old Hilton is a good one also. But I was having trouble with the APP, so I just cashed out. I didn’t like driving there either.