slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3825

Hockey. Friday.

Just played the Islanders in their most desperate position. +130. Thank you very much. With two starters for TB out, Id be hard pressed to bet them at negative payoff.

In any event. GL

Let me remind you, Its a marathon, not a sprint.

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 915

I agree with you be careful if the whole house is on the NYI tampa could surprise us with a W so what i did was place a wager on NYI three way ml and placed a wager on tampa shouldnit go to ot i dont see tampa losing in ot. Good luck i like your spot! Sorry if i tramped on your turf.

slewfan

Quote Originally Posted by 16johnnymac View Post
    I agree with you be careful if the whole house is on the NYI tampa could surprise us with a W so what i did was place a wager on NYI three way ml and placed a wager on tampa shouldnit go to ot i dont see tampa losing in ot. Good luck i like your spot! Sorry if i tramped on your turf.
    No sir. Always a pleasure to hear new or other ideas. You are welcomed any time. Honestly; if Tampa wins, it would not be a surprise to me. They are good. Isles are still +130, 8 hours later. Not sure if that means anything except the betting is even. Just like the game itself may be with the injuries to TB.

Win or lose, tomorrow is another day and I'm degenerate enough not to quit any time soon. Good luck to you also.

slewfan

Quote Originally Posted by 16johnnymac View Post
    You almost called the overtime. Other than for a few spurts here and there, I thought Tampa had more zone time and puck possession. It could have gone either way, right down to the buzzer. .