slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3558

NHL baby

Here I thought the Rangers could not beat this talented Carolina team only to realize the goaltending of Carolina is abysmal to say the least.

Rangers.

The only chance Chicago has against Edmonton is to stay out of the penalty box. Edmonton considerably more capable on the power play and penalty kills. Statistically, they (Oilers) are not that much better. I was wondering why Edmonton at home were not 2 dollar favs. It's because they are not that much better than Chicago 5 on 5.

Some great games . St Louis vs Colorado. Washington Vs Tampa Bay. Great series to watch without having to bet. But I will because I'm diseased. The beast in the east may be Boston anyway.

Islanders.?. I bet them early, but not so sure. Florida is good as them.

Any ideas.?.

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1477

It will be Pgh and Colorado Avalanche in the finals

slewfan

Quote Originally Posted by 16johnnymac View Post
    It will be Pgh and Colorado Avalanche in the finals
    Maybe. Your from Pittsburg.?

Colorado has the misfortune of playing St. Louis 1st round. I read something where Crosby left practice early 2 days ago. Not checked up on it. I think everyone in the east has to get by Boston. On that same token, the west will have to get by St. Louis.

MAINEBLACKBEERS
    MAINEBLACKBEERS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4726

Boston has 5+ guys labelled unfit to play. Not sure if they are truly out of shape or have COVID or something else. I don't like Boston at all in this restart. Hoping I'm wrong..

slewfan

Quote Originally Posted by MAINEBLACKBEERS View Post
    Boston has 5+ guys labelled unfit to play. Not sure if they are truly out of shape or have COVID or something else. I don't like Boston at all in this restart. Hoping I'm wrong..
    That is good information. It would pay (literally) to do more research before Aug 1st.

slewfan

Boston and Philly if healthy, should be a great series. Highly emotional, exciting and fast.