carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

nothing make sense with the totals today, this game has hardly any goals and they go crazy the last of the 2nd period again, just like all the other games today..

carolinakid

HM congrats on da winner, that 7 games in a row with the overs, with 1 to go.crazy day for sure.........

carolinakid

wow the last game only have 1 goal at the end of 1 period, did the other guys forget to tell them this is over day.............lol

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5020

Not a winner ck, I’m on the last game of night.

carolinakid

SORRY i thought you was on the last game that went over and got the 9.5 in live betting........

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

ck u might have changed your mind about american sports lol you bet euroball at all?

carolinakid

LG i love this new challenge with learning the new sports, like i said before it a little like when i got into this thing yrs ago, to be honest i was getting bored with the american pro sports. the main thing for me is getting use to the new times and changing my body clock......you may thing im not serious, but i could give a rat ass if nfl comes back or not, that sport has went downhill so much that it not even fun watching any longer for me.when they change the nfl to all the pts on a average thing it kill the nfl for me

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    LG i love this new challenge with learning the new sports, like i said before it a little like when i got into this thing yrs ago, to be honest i was getting bored with the american pro sports. the main thing for me is getting use to the new times and changing my body clock......you may thing im not serious, but i could give a rat ass if nfl comes back or not, that sport has went downhill so much that it not even fun watching any longer for me.when they change the nfl to all the pts on a average thing it kill the nfl for me
    dude your going to love eurobasketball, all the rumors and signings going on now for next season im fukking pumped

carolinakid

could be fun

First 12