scot4
    scot4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2928

st louis blues

partying like rock stars. love it.been a long time in the making

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Freakin insane downtown. We went but didn’t stick around for the speeches at the arch. Didn’t wanna get smashed and be part of the zoo tryin to leave in couple hours!! Lol

scot4

i know. first time im thinking the brewery might run out.

2daBank

Game 6 was nuts, all the downtown bars were running out of booze!!

You live in stl too??

scot4

wentzville. been in st charles county most of my life

ex50warrior
    ex50warrior's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24740

What a party!! Congrats to St Louis and the Blues fans.

tucks
    tucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4825

Brett Hull absolutely sh*tfaced at theparade. Search the videos. What a legend.

scot4

his shirt was cracking me up. maroon could barely talk. hockey players are the best.

Poker_Beast
    Poker_Beast's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17651

They have not stopped since Wednesday. Opted to skip the parade. Was at the Enterprise for game 7 watch party. Was one of the best experiences ever!!!!

Congrats Blues!!!!!!

inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Happy for all y’all from there and all the fans. Congrats. I made the 2 hour drive to dc last year for the caps parade. TJ was litttttt. Do it up big!! I know I did.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

I couldn't make the 10hr drive up for the parade, I spent all my funds and time off from work on that game 6 debacle...1800 for my section 101 row g ticket, not to mention the hotel, rental car and gas.

Why couldn't we have closed it out in game 6??? That would have been the most amazing night of my life.

And then I had to work all day today so I couldn't even watch the dam thing online...trying to catch up now with all the pics and vids...saw binner riding the bike lol...market and the arch grounds looked stacked!!

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Worst to first and a great story for hockey. I love the NHL playoffs.

ex50warrior

Don't know who did more drinking, the fans or the players.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

I'm going with the Bruins players. The didn't show up in game 7 of the Stanley cup at home.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22524

Tampax Bay bled out in the first round....first to worst in playoffs!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    I'm going with the Bruins players. The didn't show up in game 7 of the Stanley cup at home.
    Why not just give credit where it due? Every one of blues opponents coincidentally got worse as the series progressed. Maybe it time ppl just called it like it was, blues beat the snot out of them and after 4-5 games they were all worn the F down!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by tucks View Post
    Brett Hull absolutely sh*tfaced at theparade. Search the videos. What a legend.
    Dude was wasted before they even make it to the arch!! Lol. Pat Maroon was running up to ppl in the crowd w bottles of wiscy and taking shots!!

I didn’t even try to go down to the arch, we caught the parade up by the start then went home so wasn’t stuck in a zoo of hammered ppl all trying to leave!! Everyone was smashed before I left! Can’t imagibe how bad it got the next several hours!! Lol

Hull had about 3 bad bitches in his ride too. At time I was thinking “damn what a pimp” but now I wanna say might have been his daughters? Think I remember hearing before he had some hotty daughters! Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by scot4 View Post
    wentzville. been in st charles county most of my life
    If you ever find yourself up in civilization wanting to have a drink hit me up!!

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Dude was wasted before they even make it to the arch!! Lol. Pat Maroon was running up to ppl in the crowd w bottles of wiscy and taking shots!!

I didn’t even try to go down to the arch, we caught the parade up by the start then went home so wasn’t stuck in a zoo of hammered ppl all trying to leave!! Everyone was smashed before I left! Can’t imagibe how bad it got the next several hours!! Lol

Hull had about 3 bad bitches in his ride too. At time I was thinking “damn what a pimp” but now I wanna say might have been his daughters? Think I remember hearing before he had some hotty daughters! Lol
    Was his daughter and her friends.

#GetHullied

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Was his daughter and her friends.

#GetHullied
    I wasn’t thinking bout it when I saw them but when I was bout to post here it crossed my mind I thought might have heard he had a hot daughter or 3, lol. They all seemed pretty sexy from my view!!

Been cooler if they were his ladies! I was thinking damn that old Mfer has young ass on tap!! lol

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Congrats to the Blues..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    I couldn't make the 10hr drive up for the parade, I spent all my funds and time off from work on that game 6 debacle...1800 for my section 101 row g ticket, not to mention the hotel, rental car and gas.

Why couldn't we have closed it out in game 6??? That would have been the most amazing night of my life.

And then I had to work all day today so I couldn't even watch the dam thing online...trying to catch up now with all the pics and vids...saw binner riding the bike lol...market and the arch grounds looked stacked!!
    It was crazy packed. I heard around 300k they think were there!!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

The Blues made official Tuesday what everyone had expected the moment Craig Berube led St. Louis to a remarkable turnaround capped by the first Stanley Cup championship in franchise history.

They stripped the interim tag from his title and signed him to three-year contract.

Berube had been the interim coach since taking over for Mike Yeo on Nov. 19, but general manager Doug Armstrong acknowledged during the playoffs an extension was a foregone conclusion. And that was before the Blues beat the Boston Bruins in seven games to hoist the Stanley Cup.

"Craig made an enormous impact on our team when he took over last November," Armstrong said in a statement. "He restored our identity and provided our players with a clear sense of direction."

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post

ex50warrior

Nice tribute to the Blues at Busch stadium tonight
    with the Stanley cup.
    Too bad the Cardinals bats stayed ice cold.