2019 Stanley Cup Final: Best bets for Game 7

ESPN PLUS ($ MATERIAL)

With the 2019 Stanley Cup playoffs reaching a crescendo, there are plenty of betting opportunities for Game 7. Our experts -- Chris Peters and Greg Wyshynski -- are here to provide their best bets for the final game of the season.

All odds courtesy of Caesars.

Wednesday's Game 7

St. Louis Blues (+150) at Boston Bruins(-165)

Game 7 puck line odds: Blues +1.5 (-200), Bruins -1.5 (+175)
Game 7 over/under: 5.5 goals

Wyshynski: I've been steadfast in my belief that this is how it has to play out for the Blues win in the Stanley Cup -- after a loss, a situation in which Jordan Binnington is 7-2 with a 1.86 goals-against average in the playoffs, and on the road, where the St. Louis Blues are 9-3 in the playoffs and average 2.40 goals-against, the same as the Bruins do at home. Their two blowout losses in critical games happened because they were at home, things went sideways in the first dozen minutes and they lost the crowd and then their wits. Their two wins in Boston happened because they played well on the forecheck, didn't make fundamental mistakes with the puck and kept the scored low. So, to that end, I'll take the Blues to beat the Bruins (+150) on the moneyline and the game to go under 5.5 goals (-160).

Pick: Blues and the under

Peters: I feel a little differently than Greg does, even knowing how good the Blues have been in bounce-back scenarios and on the road this postseason. I thought if they wanted to win the Cup, it had to be in Game 6 because once the Cup was in the Bruins' sights, that was going to be it. Unbeaten in close-out games this postseason, Boston is a team that has the killer instinct. It also has a goaltender who is lights-out in close-out situations. The Bruins have allowed just one goal in each of their three previous opportunities to clinch a series. Tuukka Rask has a .992 save percentage on 96 shots in those games. With the Bruins closer to health and some of their Game 6 roster moves working out particularly well, I think they take the series on home ice.

Picks: Bruins and the under