lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Blues will take care of business in game 6 and win the cup

Looks like some people here think Boston is the better team and they are betting them. Hey fine good luck to you. The blues will have a tough game perhaps but they have worn out the bruins with size and strength.

Blues ml -108(10*)

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90264

I hope so.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Hope you’re right

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

I hate Boston teams and their faggott fans

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Nah. Bruins hit the post too many times last 2 games or it would be over already.

lakerboy

lakerboy

Just in case people thought it was air

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25388

Legggggoooooo

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Lol now you’re posting screenshots of your bets? What’s your motive here? Now you care if people think you’re betting air?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Lol now you’re posting screenshots of your bets? What’s your motive here? Now you care if people think you’re betting air?
    Hey goduke how are you? When you prove yourself on my level we can talk bro. You have proven yourself to be a worthless cuck. The screenshot bothers you i get it.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Laker
    Don’t fuk me here buddy.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Hey goduke how are you? When you prove yourself on my level we can talk bro. You have proven yourself to be a worthless cuck. The screenshot bothers you i get it.
    This guy doesn’t bring anything positive or of value.

Don’t waste your time with bitter people.

pilebuck13

I like the under better

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    I like the under better
    Should be good

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4888

ok. do not know hockey well but will watch this game .GL

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Send them home, Lakerboy!

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

I like the under better
    At 5?

Ballsy, considering the possibility of multiple empty net goals late if the game is not tied and the score has not already gone over 5 goals.

I don't really have an opinion on the total of this game but at 5 you bet the over or don't bet.

If St Louis continues to keep Bostons top line scoreless 5 on 5 as they have every game so far they have a great shot tonight.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    This guy doesn’t bring anything positive or of value.

Don’t waste your time with bitter people.
    Pimike why don’t you get uscphilly to try and get people on here to buy your picks again. It failed miserably didn’t it? What’s your value here other than you pop in and out hoping to go on a little run so you can go tout. You’ve been doing the same game for the last two years here. If you post a few winners you’ll be here all the time but if you post a loser you disappear for a little while till people forget and then rinse repeat. 2 years plus of this behavior

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3768

I've consistently thought St. Louis is the better team. It was Tukka Rask at home that scared me off taking
    them in the last game. Won't happen tonight. On the Blues and Gloria.

This Boston team is very uncreative. Expect some changes to the first line next year.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cannot doubt laker low

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

I like the under better
    this.......

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Because it shows you have a motive other than just sharing your picks. You’ve been on this site for a long time and it’s definitely been 4 years plus since the last time you’ve posted a screenshot of your bets. So were all your bets air before and now you’ve won a few so you can post something? Just seems weird that now is the time you start taking a stand for your credibility. Are you trying to get back on the SBR payroll?
    You don’t like me because I can expose you. I don’t sukk your dick like some of the tired pros do on here. And I’m past your level fella. You take a few losses I’ve posted and suddenly try to run with it. I don’t have threads on here so I don’t share everything I do. I don’t need the attention. Your record on here is the most epic lifetime loser record there is. You are so far down in units here it’s sad. Maybe when you’re out of the red you can boast but if I need to I can bump every big time losing thread you have here to put you down once again. You know as well as I do your gambling debts have cost you a lot. Don’t act like you’ve won anything. I’m not new around here I know what you’re about

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Bruins will not let the refs decide the game. NHL wants a game 7 elese they will lose money. Bean counters are making the calls in this series.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Over 5
    ,for me

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Because it shows you have a motive other than just sharing your picks. You’ve been on this site for a long time and it’s definitely been 4 years plus since the last time you’ve posted a screenshot of your bets. So were all your bets air before and now you’ve won a few so you can post something? Just seems weird that now is the time you start taking a stand for your credibility. Are you trying to get back on the SBR payroll?
    You don’t like me because I can expose you. I don’t sukk your dick like some of the tired pros do on here. And I’m past your level fella. You take a few losses I’ve posted and suddenly try to run with it. I don’t have threads on here so I don’t share everything I do. I don’t need the attention. Your record on here is the most epic lifetime loser record there is. You are so far down in units here it’s sad. Maybe when you’re out of the red you can boast but if I need to I can bump every big time losing thread you have here to put you down once again. You know as well as I do your gambling debts have cost you a lot. Don’t act like you’ve won anything. I’m not new around here I know what you’re about
    Hey I personally have seen Lakerboy place bets hes legit and a Great Dude. So if you dont know what your talking about zip it. If a guy wins what fukkin difference does it make for how much . It amazes me if someone wins and is on a heater people come out and demand proof
    Who cares it wins.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

goduke you have some serious fukkin issues pal. Go outside and take a couple deep breaths.

lakerboy

I like goduke. I like it when he gets mad. Hopefully I win this bet. The liquor will be flowing tonight. This might get ugly

CHOICE
    CHOICE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2763

He is a class act and one of the better posters on here. His threads are better than most...

Guy never attacks anyone and just posts his plays/thoughts.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Damn straight!!

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by CHOICE View Post
    He is a class act and one of the better posters on here. His threads are better than most...

Lol you apparently never saw his drunken threads when he would or that he started taking jabs at me first. It’s easy for you to not be informed but maybe reserve your judgement till you actually know all the facts

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Hey I personally have seen Lakerboy place bets hes legit and a Great Dude. So if you dont know what your talking about zip it. If a guy wins what fukkin difference does it make for how much . It amazes me if someone wins and is on a heater people come out and demand proof
    Who cares it wins.
    I never demanded proof but he posted it. I merely asked why now does he feel the need to post proof. I don’t think you know what you’re talking about. I think it amazes me when someone jumps into a discussion when they don’t know all the facts and then posts nonsense.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by CHOICE View Post

Thanks man. Always respected your input

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

If St Louis keeps B's top line in check (5 on 5) as they have done so far they have a big chance tonight.

I'm not giving up on Boston but won't bet pre-game and will look to pound something live.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    At 5?

Ballsy, considering the possibility of multiple empty net goals late if the game is not tied and the score has not already gone over 5 goals.

I don't really have an opinion on the total of this game but at 5 you bet the over or don't bet.

If St Louis continues to keep Bostons top line scoreless 5 on 5 as they have every game so far they have a great shot tonight.
    Meh guess I got big balls bro. Defensive display. Open net won’t mean much if it’s 1-1 into the 3rd. Books not moving off that 5 wish I had got 5.5 but meh maybe a push coming or maybe me getting my shit pushed in. Fukin 5 @-160 on bookmaker Jesus for over unbelievable

12 Last