icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

BOSTON BRUINS -138 to win the Stanley Cup!

Will Hill offering -138 on the B's.

Saw -160 listed but really haven't looked around, if you find better than -138 please post it here.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Seems like a no brainer

icon

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Seems like a no brainer
    To most people, yes Boston is a no brainer.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Blues +200 looks like nice play, series price vs. Boston won't be that high.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

free money

LT Profits

"Free money" is probably betting Blues +200 right now unless you think Sharks come back.

LT Profits

Heritage has Blues +205.

If you think there is a better than 80% chance that the Blues don't lose next two games to San Jose, then you should take the +205 regardless of who you actually like to win the Cup. I am personally not doing it because I put odds of Blues not losing next two game at about 71%.
    Last edited by LT Profits; 05-21-19 at 06:24 AM.

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

Burins are coming out flat with the long layoff..... Blues will have a nice jump on them.... Blues would be a nice bet at the odds

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Heritage has Blues +205.

If you think there is a better than 80% chance that the Blues don't lose next two games to San Jose, then you should take the +205 regardless of who you actually like to win the Cup. I am personally not doing it because I put odds of Blues not losing next two game at about 71%.
    I’d play it if i didn’t take blues at 1st of playoffs.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Philmill View Post
    Burins are coming out flat with the long layoff..... Blues will have a nice jump on them.... Blues would be a nice bet at the odds
    Not really my point though, which is having Blues +200 or +205 already in your pocket if they get to Finals is great, even if you like Boston. Biggest takeaway from this thread should be second half of sentence in Post #4.

2daBank

This is so poetic, cardinals handed Sox their 100 year drought WS ring, now bruins gonna return favor and give blues their 1st Lord Stanley’s Cup!!! Woot woot.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Not really my point though, which is having Blues +200 or +205 already in your pocket if they get to Finals is great, even if you like Boston. Biggest takeaway from this thread should be second half of sentence in Post #4.
    You can't teach these people. They don't get it

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You can't teach these people. They don't get it
    Ain’t that the mfin truth!!! Dunno how many times I’ve tried helping out one our resident super square mlb bettors or another and it always met w hostile smart ass responses.. that why they will always suck, unwillingness to put the ego aside and learn something!!

Personally I know I’m a much better capper because I’ve taken lot of advice from smart ppl willing to share!! Seems pretty damn stupid not to do so!

LT Profits

Stanley Cup Finals Opener

Boston -170
    St. Louis +150

icon

Stanley Cup Finals Opener

Boston -170
    St. Louis +150
    Will Hill had the best number at -138. Congrats to those that took the B's and the great price.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mismatch series

Blues
    Lost

icon

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Ain’t that the mfin truth!!! Dunno how many times I’ve tried helping out one our resident super square mlb bettors or another and it always met w hostile smart ass responses.. that why they will always suck, unwillingness to put the ego aside and learn something!!

Personally I know I’m a much better capper because I’ve taken lot of advice from smart ppl willing to share!! Seems pretty damn stupid not to do so!
    Irony at its finest.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

Nice hit on game 1.

Hopefully Chara won't miss any time. That looked like it could have been bad.

lakerboy

One game. Boston is better hence the-138 you bet. Taking the clear favorite and winning is good but bragging rights disappear when you take the CLEAR favorite.

icon

One game. Boston is better hence the-138 you bet. Taking the clear favorite and winning is good but bragging rights disappear when you take the CLEAR favorite.
    Who is bragging? I was trying to point people in the right direction and grab a great price.
    Clear favourite? Exactly! They are a clear favourite for a reason. Sometimes clear faves win as expected.

Mission accomplished.

If you can't see that St Louis will not beat Boston in a 7 game series I can't help you.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Who is bragging? I was trying to point people in the right direction and grab a great price.
    Clear favourite? Exactly! They are a clear favourite for a reason. Sometimes clear faves win as expected.

Mission accomplished.

If you can't see that St Louis will not beat Boston in a 7 game series I can't help you.
    You don't need to help me. I'm doing fine in this playoffs. I also don't think this series is over after one game. Boston is a little bit better and will most likely win the series but this is hockey. St Louis is very good. They can win this series. Just think of how the raptors lost game one in Milwaukee after leading big. They still survived.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You don't need to help me. I'm doing fine in this playoffs. I also don't think this series is over after one game. Boston is a little bit better and will most likely win the series but this is hockey. St Louis is very good. They can win this series. Just think of how the raptors lost game one in Milwaukee after leading big. They still survived.
    You phony. You are the only person in here who cannot set foot in California because you welshed on a wager and someone has some business to finish with you. You have no money. Your wife gives you an allowance that you lose the minute you get it. You are 86'd in Vegas. Another trip you would probably not survive. You want to see just how blatantly stupid you are? Just read your last paragraph. The idiot talks about how St. Louis (who STILL has not won a game in the Stanley Cup Finals {0-13}) is very good and can still win the series because this is Hockey. Then the fool uses Toronto, and NBA Team, to make his comparison. You are doing fine just to be alive. Money is something you do not have any of.