eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

How many times do I have to tell you guys, take the OVER for NHL elimination games. 2 empty net goals...it does not stop. If they are down 4-0, they will pull goalie for the entire last 5 mins. As shown in screenshot was on the over 5.5.

Also, in what world do you think the UNDER + Sharks hit?? Martin jones is god awful and giving up at least 2 goals. If you were going to take both, take OVER + Sharks.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Morino costing posters thousands daily... unreal.
    Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    costing? What about those that fade him?
    Fuk off

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

costing? What about those that fade him?
    Exactly. I actually went a month going solely against every football pick he made and went 13-2. He won me almost a grand. I personally love the guy. He’s so bad at bettting he can make you rich.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Exactly. I actually went a month going solely against every football pick he made and went 13-2. He won me almost a grand. I personally love the guy. He’s so bad at bettting he can make you rich.
    Exactly, it is rare to see someone +EV on either side long term, tail or fade. He is +EV to fade. Let him post.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Exactly, it is rare to see someone +EV on either side long term, tail or fade. He is +EV to fade. Let him post.
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care what the usual broke diks think my football record here is great, no one has made any money fading - more losers who claim they faded after the game

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

How many times do I have to tell you guys, take the OVER for NHL elimination games. 2 empty net goals...it does not stop. If they are down 4-0, they will pull goalie for the entire last 5 mins. As shown in screenshot was on the over 5.5.
    You're preaching to the choir man. I bet more unders than overs but not in the NHL playoffs because of all the late empty net action.

Also for next season Patrick Roy might be coaching the Senators and if so expect the goalie to be pulled with 4+ minutes left in game where Ottawa is behind in the 3rd period.

At least Morino posts plays and writeups and puts himself out there which is more than most guys. I know lots of guys like to mock him but he does post useful NHL information often.

fuk on!!
    Points Awarded:

eaglesfan371 gave icon 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

navyblue81

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Not that I care what the usual broke diks think my football record here is great
    That’s a lie. And I have made money off of you. Thank you very much.

thomorino

That’s a lie. And I have made money off of you. Thank you very much.
    Fuk off

navyblue81

At least Morino posts plays and writeups and puts himself out there which is more than most guys. I know lots of guys like to mock him but he does post useful NHL information often.

fuk on!!
    Problem I have with him is he makes excuses and never eats his crow when he’s wrong, which is not what you do in betting. Plus he’s just overall an asshole to people and has no class.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Morino so ridiculously bad..... I wonder if he's on the SBR payroll for traffic?

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Problem I have with him is he makes excuses and never eats his crow when he’s wrong, which is not what you do in betting. Plus he’s just overall an asshole to people and has no class.
    Maybe because guys shitt on him in every thread. I'm pretty sure the fuk off schtick is harmless.

navyblue81

Maybe because guys shitt on him in every thread. I'm pretty sure the fuk off schtick is harmless.
    No he’s been mean as hell to others on here. Plus like I said, he never accepts a loss. He always makes excuses. There’s a reason why no one likes him here. He’s one of the few on here in my opinion who is a complete a-hole.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

What came 1st the chicken or the egg??

In general I think we a fun loving, incredibly welcoming group. 80% of us anyways!! lol.

On the flip side we also relentlessly harsh when folks don’t act right. Guy brings it on himself by being a douche bag. Treat ppl how you wanna be treated, act like a ass and ya gonna get fukked w round here!!

Then as mentioned the constant bs excuses for any losing play is a joke and incredibly arrogant, as if he never makes a bad play like the rest of us do!!

Not that I care but Fuk him!!

Oh yea then there the “not that I care”, nobody who takes the time to respond to anything ever said doesn’t care!!

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Morino so ridiculously bad..... I wonder if he's on the SBR payroll for traffic?

No he’s been mean as hell to others on here. Plus like I said, he never accepts a loss. He always makes excuses. There’s a reason why no one likes him here. He’s one of the few on here in my opinion who is a complete a-hole.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

What came 1st the chicken or the egg??

In general I think we a fun loving, incredibly welcoming group. 80% of us anyways!! lol.

On the flip side we also relentlessly harsh when folks don’t act right. Guy brings it on himself by being a douche bag. Treat ppl how you wanna be treated, act like a ass and ya gonna get fukked w round here!!

Then as mentioned the constant bs excuses for any losing play is a joke and incredibly arrogant, as if he never makes a bad play like the rest of us do!!

Not that I care but Fuk him!!

Oh yea then there the “not that I care”, nobody who takes the time to respond to anything ever said doesn’t care!!
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care I type Fuk off to trolls, plenty of pieces of shit in this thread,

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Not that I care I type Fuk off to trolls, plenty of pieces of shit in this thread,
    just you and eaglesfan that I see pal

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post

just you and eaglesfan that I see pal
    Fuk off

navyblue81

Thanks for making my point.

thomorino

Thanks for making my point.
    Fuk off

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Also, in what world do you think the UNDER + Sharks hit?? Martin jones is god awful and giving up at least 2 goals. If you were going to take both, take OVER + Sharks.
    I've seen quite a few elimination games that have gone UNDER in 20 years.... doesn't always go OVER.

First 123