lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Goduke

Good call on the bruins. Way to go
    Points Awarded:

goduke gave lakerboy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

City of Boston totally fukjled up my night. Celtics get whipped again and bruins finish Columbus off, I had that ass backwards. Fukk!!

Good call Dukeman, he had bruins pegged all along.

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Tukka played unbelievable game 5 and 6

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Honestly I just wanted people to jump on board that’s why I posted. I very rarely start threads. There’s still time for people to hammer them and sharks in the next series

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Honestly I just wanted people to jump on board that’s why I posted. I very rarely start threads. There’s still time for people to hammer them and sharks in the next series
    Bruins yes. Sharks no!

Assuming blues don’t blow another home game, which they might, lol. Please tell me sharks will have home ice vs blues??? Crazy I rather my team play more on the road. Lol

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Bruins yes. Sharks no!

Assuming blues don’t blow another home game, which they might, lol. Please tell me sharks will have home ice vs blues??? Crazy I rather my team play more on the road. Lol
    They would. Don’t let your fandom blind you though, I’m not getting this wrong. But it was an impressive game 6 win for the blues I didn’t expect it.

2daBank

They would. Don’t let your fandom blind you though, I’m not getting this wrong. But it was an impressive game 6 win for the blues I didn’t expect it.
    Not fandom, maybe a little but truth of matter is nobody around here usually likes me this time of year cause I’m almost always betting against blues in playoffs. Imo they have the best goalie and one the deepest overall teams. Gm 6 was a no brainer, it was at Dallas, I’m way more worried bout gm 7.,

We see, I made a blues future to win cup way back, I still love it. Think they have one of if not the highest payroll in hockey, and now they have best goalie going.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Goduke is a jerkoff

2daBank

I’m not all that sure sharks get by Avs. Strongly believe that series going 7 as well.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Goduke is a jerkoff
    You have provided nothing to this forum ever. You just rant politics. The only thing you’ve done here is you had a winning streak on bookmakers free streak contest. Free contest. Go back to providing nothing.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave goduke 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hotcross

It may go to game 7 but Sharks way better than the Avalanche this year, owned them in the regular season, although some people say that means little in the playoffs.

Main comment I wanted to make is Avalanche got a bright future ahead with draft picks and young players developing. They need to figure out goalie position.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    It may go to game 7 but Sharks way better than the Avalanche this year, owned them in the regular season, although some people say that means little in the playoffs.

Main comment I wanted to make is Avalanche got a bright future ahead with draft picks and young players developing. They need to figure out goalie position.
    I’m honestly not sure how regular season hockey transfers over in playoffs? (other than blues I don’t pay any attention to reg season), certainly doesn’t seem to in sense that often times the teams who finish on top get bounced quickly, not just this year. Whenever blues have great reg season and everyone around here all jacked up they usually lose pretty quickly! Lol.

Sharks sure havnt dominated Avs this series. Honestly think they lucky not to be down 3-2 cause they were outplayed by a pretty big margin in 3rd period of gm3 imo (they did own most the 1st 2 periods tho).

Avs got some freaking speed, that bout all i know bout them. They looked pretty tough the few times I saw them play blues in reg season. I think they will pull this gm out but my money prob be on sharks gm7.

2daBank

I’m really surprised how the scoring has came to a screeching halt in this sharks/Avs series. I often expect this to happen in a playoff series but didn’t think it would here. Luckily I don’t bet nhl totals real often cause I’d have lost on this one just like I lost last game, lol.

2daBank

GOAL!

Avs!!!

Let’s go!!

2daBank

Damn, coulda easily been 2-0 there. Jones saved sharks there. Fukk

2daBank

Mfer Avs keep coming so close to putting this game away and Jones keeps coming up big. Is he good? I thought sharks goalie was kinda suspect?

hotcross

Good when he wants to be. Check some of his stats from early years with the Kings. Also been to the Finals before (lost that year).

Realize goalie play has a lot to do with the quality of defensive game his team plays in front of him. Beyond that, these guys sometimes stand on their heads making saves, regardless.
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave hotcross 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Knew that shit was coming, happens a lot after a goalie bails his team out. Fuk

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

You have provided nothing to this forum ever. You just rant politics. The only thing you’ve done here is you had a winning streak on bookmakers free streak contest. Free contest. Go back to providing nothing.
    Lol

I didn't even remember that

You a stalker?

There's a r

Laker, you're a douchebag...dont even get me started on you

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Lol

I didn't even remember that

You a stalker?

Laker, you're a douchebag
    Why cause I gave him a point for telling the truth? All you do is talk politics. Suck Trump dick etc. Talk sports.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Don’t always see eye to eye with Duker but very nice call here.

Got this from PIMIKE about 2 weeks ago. Need a big game 7 win