2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    We will see. Teams lose two games in a row all the time. It’s not out of the possibility. Let’s get off the refs thing though, who knows what would of happened if the goal didn’t count. And Vegas gave up 4 goals, that’s not the refs that’s Vegas not knowing how to penalty kill.
    And I do believe the blues got 8 power plays today lol.
    The refs are the refs let’s just stop dismissing the sharks wins with ref talk and other teams wins as skill. It’s tired.
    1st off I’ve said several times blues blew that game well before refs ruined outcome missing a obvious call that decided the game. So while sure blues shouldn’t even have been at that point it asinine to act like that was just another typical break that happens all the time. No, it was clearly obvious and it decided the game, I’m not talking about some bs meaningless penalty. Teams earn pp’s and who cares a pp don’t ensure a anything, that hand pass did.

I get it tho, you call me a homer for picking the best team but you more blindly don’t wanna see the obvious cause you hell bent on standing by your prediction despite all the evidence it going down.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    1st off I’ve said several times blues blew that game well before refs ruined outcome missing a obvious call that decided the game. So while sure blues shouldn’t even have been at that point it asinine to act like that was just another typical break that happens all the time. No, it was clearly obvious and it decided the game, I’m not talking about some bs meaningless penalty. Teams earn pp’s and who cares a pp don’t ensure a anything, that hand pass did.

I get it tho, you call me a homer for picking the best team but you more blindly don’t wanna see the obvious cause you hell bent on standing by your prediction despite all the evidence it going down.
    Its not hell bent at all. Sharks were down 3-1 against Vegas and won the series. These are best of 7 games not best of five. Blues might have looked better but if they don’t win one of the next two it won’t matter at all.
    My point with the hand pass is it’s not a reviewable play period so it is what it is. Sharks could of scored after that, blues could have as well but you were saying that basically the series was over if they called the hand pass which is 100 percent not true and why I made the refs comment. As for power plays 8 of them will kill a defense, will it guarantee goals? No of course not. My point to all of it is you can dissect any game by refs, penalties, etc.
    everything I have said about the sharks has been right including losing game 5. There’s plenty of evidence showing teams can come back from 3-2 in conference finals. I’m on my prediction because I believe it’s the right play. Time will tell

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Good call here regardless of outcome.

Sharks are known chokers. Have been for many years. So wouldn't be surprised if they folded up shop here.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Best of luck. I put big $$$ on Blues this series so I’m pulling for them. Just think they’re the better team. But it’s not over yet. Lot can still happen.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Dude you’ve been wrong on this site so many times over the past 5 years. I don’t even want to get started on how bad some of your predictions have been. So you calling a series over before it is is hilarious. Just go back the last 5-10 years in hockey, just alone in the conference finals you’ll see comebacks from 3-2 multiple times.
    Not sure what the point was for your presence in this thread for the first time all playoffs is
    Everyone is wrong at some point.
    Zero chance for the Sharks here. Pathetic choke.
    Should have not even shown up for Game 6.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Everyone is wrong at some point.
    Zero chance for the Sharks here. Pathetic choke.
    Should have not even shown up for Game 6.
    Normally I’d be excited about if the sharks came back so I could prove you wrong but the thing with you is you disappear when you’re wrong. Every single playoff season you’re wrong about something I say and then poof you’re gone. So even if they come back and win you’ll disappear again. Fukking loser has been doing this for 4 years

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Never seen an NHL team have zero chance like this.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Blues gonna win me some big $$$$. Woo hop. One more period.

Goat Milk

The Sharks have had the best rosters in the NHL for the past 6-7 years. This year, from top to bottom, their roster was unlike any other. I really don't see how they're aren't gonna lift the cup this year. They were my pick to win before the year but in the back of my mind I knew they're known chokers and they would fold up when it mattered most. It's one of those cases where big names simply can't win.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    The Sharks have had the best rosters in the NHL for the past 6-7 years. This year, from top to bottom, their roster was unlike any other. I really don't see how they're aren't gonna lift the cup this year. They were my pick to win before the year but in the back of my mind I knew they're known chokers and they would fold up when it mattered most. It's one of those cases where big names simply can't win.
    Sure their top 2 lines might have been a little stronger but blues have the better goalie and way more depth, our 3rd/4th lines as good as anyone’s!! Plus blues the toughest minded team in league.

goduke

Sure their top 2 lines might have been a little stronger but blues have the better goalie and way more depth, our 3rd/4th lines as good as anyone’s!! Plus blues the toughest minded team in league.
    Jones has to go for next year or else joe is not going to get a cup before he retires. You just can’t win all the way in the playoffs if you can’t count on the goalie to steal some games

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Jones has to go for next year or else joe is not going to get a cup before he retires. You just can’t win all the way in the playoffs if you can’t count on the goalie to steal some games
    I thought he was a bend not break goali

Goat Milk

Overall the Sharks are loaded bro. But yeah, in the end, they didn't have the goalie. And also I think age on defense played a role. Their defenders are world class type guys, but I think that series with Vegas took too much out of them, and the Blues are just younger at key positions. If the Sharks and Blues switched goalies, I think Sharks would be sweeping most teams and leaving these playoffs with the cup.

Sometimes it's hard to tell what goalies are gonna show up during the playoffs. Like how many years do we see Fluery suck a nut during the reg season, and then he plays like one of the best goalies in history during the playoffs. How about Rask? He's had some really bad regular seasons, but that one run they had in the playoffs made him into a Boston legend. Is he gonna play like that in the cup, or is he gonna be sloppy?

Goalies win championships, for sure. I think it's the most important position in any sport outside of a quarterback.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I thought he was a bend not break goali
    I thought he was based on his experience but it’s clear his skills have diminished. I like the subtle jab at my previous comment. Well done

goduke

Overall the Sharks are loaded bro. But yeah, in the end, they didn't have the goalie. And also I think age on defense played a role. Their defenders are world class type guys, but I think that series with Vegas took too much out of them, and the Blues are just younger at key positions. If the Sharks and Blues switched goalies, I think Sharks would be sweeping most teams and leaving these playoffs with the cup.

Sometimes it's hard to tell what goalies are gonna show up during the playoffs. Like how many years do we see Fluery suck a nut during the reg season, and then he plays like one of the best goalies in history during the playoffs. How about Rask? He's had some really bad regular seasons, but that one run they had in the playoffs made him into a Boston legend. Is he gonna play like that in the cup, or is he gonna be sloppy?

Goalies win championships, for sure. I think it's the most important position in any sport outside of a quarterback.
    Perfect example would be the penguins. Fleury had run his course in Pittsburgh and when Murray came in they won back to back cups because at that tome he was more reliable

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Good call here regardless of outcome.

Sharks are known chokers. Have been for many years. So wouldn't be surprised if they folded up shop here.
    They most certainly are known chokers. Always have been.

First 123