2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    For the sake of getting the original line im going to post what heritage has right now.

Jackets +145
    Bruins-165

Stars +135
    Blues -155

I will update record after tonight's game 7 in Washington.

Round 2 starts Thursday. I will post plays first and plays must be in by 6pm Thursday.
    I know you pretty well I think so feel like you almost have to be on Dallas. I mean that in most respectful way possible as in Dallas the right play at that price imo. even tho I truly (wanna) believe blues will pull it out in 6 or 7 hard fought games, I’m nervous about this series.

Fandom be damned I’ll be playing Dallas until I get a road dog cash the 1st 2 games, regardless of how the 1st 2 games go I’ll then switch and play blues to get a win in Dallas in 3/4. Blues home ice has been nothin all year and they were excellent on the road in second half of season.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    I remember when you knew basketball. Other thread talking about the knicks i had to correct you and you never came back

Stop patting yourself on the back and get back to getting your facts straight
    I love goaty but he been even more “self Congratulatory” than usual lately, pretty annoying! and he conveniently forgets to mention any his epic fails he avoids like the plague when talking bout one his successes!!

Oh well. There are worse character traits than delusions of grandeur I suppose! Lmao

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

For the sake of getting the original line im going to post what heritage has right now.

Jackets +145
    Bruins-165

Stars +135
    Blues -155

I will update record after tonight's game 7 in Washington.

Round 2 starts Thursday. I will post plays first and plays must be in by 6pm Thursday.
    Avs +125
    Sharks-145

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I know you pretty well I think so feel like you almost have to be on Dallas. I mean that in most respectful way possible as in Dallas the right play at that price imo. even tho I truly (wanna) believe blues will pull it out in 6 or 7 hard fought games, I’m nervous about this series.

Fandom be damned I’ll be playing Dallas until I get a road dog cash the 1st 2 games, regardless of how the 1st 2 games go I’ll then switch and play blues to get a win in Dallas in 3/4. Blues home ice has been nothin all year and they were excellent on the road in second half of season.
    I don't like Dallas at all here. They don't matchup well but it might go 6/7. Blues win though

2daBank

I don't like Dallas at all here. They don't matchup well but it might go 6/7. Blues win though
    Really? General consensus around here was we would have been more confident vs Nashville. Stars prob have the hottest goalie going not named Bennington, like us they have played their best hockey in 2nd half, their top line is scary good. I think blues depth of good lines will show as the series goes deeper but Dallas has some real star power up top., glad to hear you like blues, made my day!!

lakerboy

Really? General consensus around here was we would have been more confident vs Nashville. Stars prob have the hottest goalie going not named Bennington, like us they have played their best hockey in 2nd half, their top line is scary good. I think blues depth of good lines will show as the series goes deeper but Dallas has some real star power up top., glad to hear you like blues, made my day!!
    Nashville was garbage. Dallas beating them was not something to write home about. The stars goalie bishop has some great history but he is slow and the blues have too much speed on the wings. Beating the Jets was a much better accomplishment.

2daBank

Nashville was garbage. Dallas beating them was not something to write home about. The stars goalie bishop has some great history but he is slow and the blues have too much speed on the wings. Beating the Jets was a much better accomplishment.
    I don’t disagree w that, which why I was hoping for Nashville this round! Lol.

Bishop was drafted and came up thru blues organization before we gave up on him and went with Allen (thank god for the emergence of Bennington!! Lol). Wonder if that may help us as we should have a pretty good idea about his strengths and weaknesses?

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I feel like if you concede and pay in advance you ass out if you come back and win. Conceding = losing does it not? Lol

Seems like a desperate reverse jinx attempt by “conceding” and shipping the points but then saying “but if I come back and win you give me 1000’”,, Lol.

Maybe I’m fishing for a story tho?!
    It is a kind gesture, not actual conceding. If caps win tonight, won’t be THAT far behind as I had SJ and WAS moving on (can’t remember but think LB had CAR)

lakerboy

Tor +140
    Car +120
    Nyi+120
    Cbj+300
    Cgy-190
    Dallas+155
    Vegas-110
    Stl-115

I can't risk losing 4 units on the. I think that series goes.
    5-3+3.95

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    I have to do it, I just see no way TB loses more than 1 game. If Columbus upsets them basically 7-8 unit swing and you’re guaranteed the win. Congrats if so.

My official first round plays:
    TB -370
    Toronto +140 (confident Boston moves forward but value on Toronto at that price)
    NYI +120
    WAS -140
    SJ -110 (switched opinions on this several times)
    STL -115
    DAL +155
    CGY -190
    4-4-3.25

lakerboy

Jackets +145
    Bruins-165

Stars +135
    Blues -155

Avs +125
    Sharks-145

Canes+105
    Isles-125

These are the lines

After one round

Lakerboy 5-3+3.95
    Eaglesfan 4-4-3.25

lakerboy

Picks Rd 2

Jackets +145
    Blues -155
    Islanders-125
    Avs+125

2daBank

It is a kind gesture, not actual conceding. If caps win tonight, won’t be THAT far behind as I had SJ and WAS moving on (can’t remember but think LB had CAR)
    It possible it a kind gesture, certainly beats not paying! Lol. I just think it also possible it a little attempting to jinx! Lol

2daBank

Picks Rd 2

Jackets +145
    Blues -155
    Islanders-125
    Avs+125
    Agree w all of them brother, although I do feel blues tad overpriced but that just might be skeptical fan in me! Lol.,

lakerboy

Agree w all of them brother, although I do feel blues tad overpriced but that just might be skeptical fan in me! Lol.,
    They might be but no juice if you win. Lol

2daBank

They might be but no juice if you win. Lol
    True, and I do believe they will win.

eaglesfan371

Picks Rd 2

Jackets +145
    Blues -155
    Islanders-125
    Avs+125
    Would have the same plays, except opposite for avs.

However being down a ton, only have one option:

Bruins -165 (cry)
    Stars +135
    Hurricanes +105
    Sharks -145

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

just got much closer

eaglesfan371

Lakerboy = +1.70 units
    Eaglesfan = -1.20 units

I believe that is correct.

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

LOL what a joke

Eaglesfan371 started all this as a playoff handicapping contest.

Proceeded to get LB to post picks first both rounds as he angle shoots each round.

What this should have been is you both send your picks to a trusted third party before the start of each round.

If you picked some of the same series winner, so be it.

Instead the way this went proves nothing who had the better playoff picks. Just that LB had the confidence to pick first.

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    LOL what a joke

Eaglesfan371 started all this as a playoff handicapping contest.

Proceeded to get LB to post picks first both rounds as he angle shoots each round.

What this should have been is you both send your picks to a trusted third party before the start of each round.

If you picked some of the same series winner, so be it.

Instead the way this went proves nothing who had the better playoff picks. Just that LB had the confidence to pick first.
    You’re an idiot.

In one of the posts we agreed whoever was winning would post first next round. This prevents the leader from simply picking the same sides.

As for involving another party, this is over $20 of points. Both me and lakerboy make MUCH larger wagers, this is joke money. If 500 points means something to you, you should not be gambling.

hotcross

Exactly dude. You made a challenge to proclaim who could pick more series winners head to head.

Should have been you each make picks to be revealed simultaneously, a la Draft Kings h2h

If it wasn't about points then just submit your actual picks. What would your total be had you done that? Higher or Lower than where you stand now?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

looks like the grizzled vet is schooling the youngster

hotcross

and LB picked first before the FIRST ROUND. So he was winning before it started???

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    looks like the grizzled vet is schooling the youngster
    It’s cool, I’ll likely be gone after NHL. Pretty pathetic everyone attacks new members here. It’s sad really. I’m up $15k past 45 days, feeling great, people just try putting me down 24/7. I get gambling and irritability go hand in hand since many are losing but it’s atrocious here. I don’t need the negativity this forum screams, hence why I’m posting less and less. The trolling doesn’t bother me, just makes me think of grown adults on here acting like a high schoolers and lessens any value this forum provides.

hotcross

I never get attacked

Its your posting style and attitude that defines how people react

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

It’s cool, I’ll likely be gone after NHL. Pretty pathetic everyone attacks new members here. It’s sad really. I’m up $15k past 45 days, feeling great, people just try putting me down 24/7. I get gambling and irritability go hand in hand since many are losing but it’s atrocious here. I don’t need the negativity this forum screams, hence why I’m posting less and less. The trolling doesn’t bother me, just makes me think of grown adults on here acting like a high schoolers and lessens any value this forum provides.

You made your own bed with your attention whoring and crying... you won't be missed, just another fart in the wind

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Good luck with your future endeavors Eags and in the job search as well. We’ve all made some mistakes on forumville that puts a target on your back. Take things into prospective here: You’re talking about total strangers who you’ll probably never meet. Take it for what it’s worth.

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Good luck with your future endeavors Eags and in the job search as well. We’ve all made some mistakes on forumville that puts a target on your back. Take things into prospective here: You’re talking about total strangers who you’ll probably never meet. Take it for what it’s worth.
    Yeah I get it, I made myself a target. Posted winners but no one seems friendly anymore towards me so no networking opportunities or anything of value here. Time to leave. Thanks, thinking of moving to Texas soon. Have the $, no kids or significant other at the moment and really want a change of scenery. Lot of jobs in energy.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

Maybe if u didnt start attention whoring right outta the gate that stuff wouldnt have happened? Prob not. U talk about others being adults but also adults dont do that either. GL
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink

lakerboy

Round 3
    Hurricanes+140
    Bruins-160

Blues +100
    Sharks -120

I got

Canes +140
    Sharks -120

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Not probably gone. Definitely gone. You are a lying fool. No one who wins a lot of money ever brags about the amount or posts the amount on a site like this. You do not have 15K to your name. You are just another out of work loser who is begging for some attention. To your credit, your posts do have some truth to them, but you just could not resist stooping down to their level, making false winning claims, and getting involved in a contest with a guy who cannot return to Southern California and expect to survive the trip. Lakerboy is a notorious welsher and he owes the wrong people money. If you were such a hotshot, you should have known that. Good bye. DO NOT return.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eaglescuck will return under a new name -800

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Round 3
    Hurricanes+140
    Bruins-160

Blues +100
    Sharks -120

I got

Canes +140
    Sharks -120
    LB what’s your insight on the San Jose series? Really hoping they make it to the finals. Have them +1600 to win the cup (PIMIKE Special!). Could be a great hedge opportunity

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    LB what’s your insight on the San Jose series? Really hoping they make it to the finals. Have them +1600 to win the cup (PIMIKE Special!). Could be a great hedge opportunity
    Looks like they get through in 7 again. Personally I think they need to finish this up faster and get some rest. They can't win 3 long series and win the cup vs Boston. Back in December I thought they were cup material. They have some good forwards. The blues are pretty equal but I'm not sure they have the next level forwards you need to beat the sharks
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

First 12345 Last