hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

NHL Thursday late game: Sharks at Golden Knights

SAN JOSE +110 ML // 5 units to win 5.50

Vegas won 7 in a row overall, and have beat the Sharks the previous 3 meetings.

Look at the teams Vegas beat in this winning streak tho.... COL, at LAK, at ARIZ, LAK, at ANA, NJ, NYR

San Jose won 4 in a row, arguably against equally unimpressive opponents except Tampa.... at COL, TB, LAK, EDM

Vegas has 3 recent injuries besides losing Pirri demoted to AHL... Reilly Smith, William Carrier, Colin Miller

Sharks missing 2 defensemen... Vlasic and Braun

Also it's the birthday of Sharks goalie Martin Jones...and he did not play in the Sharks previous game on Tuesday.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Gonna be a tight game. thats a big bet to go against vegas. they are 15-6 at home where they only give up 2 goals a game. SJ has a losing road record and gives up 3.6 on the road which is one of league worst. anything can happen but risky betting big against hot vegas at home.

hotcross

you were saying...??

NHL games are mostly tight scores. Pick spots and we take our chances on the outcome.

Gave my reasons for the pick. I was wrong about Pirri not playing - he did. Cody Eakin was out for Vegas instead.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Good call. I'm on Ottawa here in the late game. I was tempted to take this as well.

hotcross

Hope the Senators hold up for you. I believe they have done well in prior years when making the West Coast swing. Of course team totally different now. I didn't like Duchene being out for the birth of his child.