consensusontap
    consensusontap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Another strong Total for Sunday

After making the 3 units last night I wont get all crazy tonight but for 1 unit I am
    taking the only game with strong total on my spreadsheet. Im being cautious becausr the first game of the day is going against my output but YOLO so what the heck.

Jersey and Tampa Bay Over 6

This game should either push or go over because Im getting an output prediction of 6.1

MAINEBLACKBEERS
    MAINEBLACKBEERS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8511

Quote Originally Posted by consensusontap View Post
    After making the 3 units last night I wont get all crazy tonight but for 1 unit I am
    taking the only game with strong total on my spreadsheet. Im being cautious becausr the first game of the day is going against my output but YOLO so what the heck.

This game should either push or go over because Im getting an output prediction of 6.1
    I'm going in on Edmonton / LA OVER 5.5; what's your output prediction showing?

consensusontap

Only getting a 5.1 output. I would go under if I was playing that

consensusontap

Quote Originally Posted by consensusontap View Post

It cashed!