jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I am struggling

Jatt24
    FBG
    Jatt24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Me too. Especially when it comes to LSU! That why I’m staying far away. Hope ya cash buddy
    sets up a epic clash between Bama and Lsu week 10

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Jatt24 View Post
    sets up a epic clash between Bama and Lsu week 10
    You think LSU can actually play w them? This bama team so much different than Sabans typical squad who has had some epic defensive battles w tigers. Granted bama defense isn’t as good as some those past monsters but now they rocking a offense I don’t think anyone can truly stop. I think it fair to say LSU could potentially slow them to a degree (As in I could buy LSU holding bama into the 30s!) but can tigers offense really win a game I have no doubt they have to score 30+ to win? Or even stay in a game like that?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You think LSU can actually play w them? This bama team so much different than Sabans typical squad who has had some epic defensive battles w tigers. Granted bama defense isn’t as good as some those past monsters but now they rocking a offense I don’t think anyone can truly stop. I think it fair to say LSU could potentially slow them to a degree (As in I could buy LSU holding bama into the 30s!) but can tigers offense really win a game I have no doubt they have to score 30+ to win? Or even stay in a game like that?
    usually its scary to play bama because of nick saban and the defense and running game etc. this year its scary because tua may be the best college qb we ever saw, and he happens to be on the best team.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    usually its scary to play bama because of nick saban and the defense and running game etc. this year its scary because tua may be the best college qb we ever saw, and he happens to be on the best team.
    bama 1H stays supreme...

First 12