pokerdan
    pokerdan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

17-5 Caps ML tonight

Dropped to 17-5 last game. I don’t think the caps should have lost that game. You would expect to win a game in the finals putting up 4 goals.

The Knights should never have had that 4th tying goal. That was a conplete cheat and sucks. Reeves cross checked the other player before the puck was thrown to the front and then hes wide open and puts it away. Without that goal the Caps gl on the PP and score a goal going up 5-3

Nonetheless, caps have to be stronger on the boards in back of Holtby. Golden knights did the same crap to the Kings. They get the puck to the front of the net fast and don’t mess around looking for a fancy play in back of the net.

Caps need to watch out for that.
    Caps need to protect the net better and clear out the players.
    Ovechkin needs to play better this game.
    Caps need to stip trying to out transition the Knights. Trying to play the Knights quick transition game is a disaster. Just check them hard and they will get breaks.

I think caps win tonight!!

Caps will win one if two in Vegas. Vegas is not that great of a team. Amazes me they have made it this far.

Lets hope caps clear out the front of thr net and get some penalty calls tonight.

Go caps

capfan8ovi
    capfan8ovi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

lets go caps,,,with you big time,,,

Bad Tattoo
    Update your status
    Bad Tattoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1327