AshinKusher
    AshinKusher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Knights win the game. If the jets thought game 2 was fast, watch when the boys come home. Vegas D is real, forecheck pressure and speed gonna turn to goals. Fleury just needs to be ok to take this one. Even that fuk tatar got a goal. Karlsson, marrchesault, tuch, reaves, schmidt playing great playoff hockey, watch when rest contribute. Gonna be a great series. Knights will be ready at home
    Last edited by AshinKusher; 05-16-18 at 09:01 AM.

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

i wouldnt touch this series, both teams looked wildly different in the first 2 games. best to watch the 1st and live bet ML

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19440

I don't have tickets to the game so I won't be able to get in
    But I will be down there and it's going to be a lot of fun
    This city will do to Winnipeg what Winnipeg did to us in game one
    VEGAS

Bad Tattoo
    Update your status
    Bad Tattoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1327

Vegas wins a close one I think

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28619

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    I don't have tickets to the game so I won't be able to get in
    But I will be down there and it's going to be a lot of fun
    This city will do to Winnipeg what Winnipeg did to us in game one
    VEGAS
    So cool Vegas has a pro-team jumping off like the Knights....Best thing thats happened there in a long time...wish I had tickets....enjoy the action darrell

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Good Luck

pokerdan
    pokerdan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

Quote Originally Posted by AshinKusher View Post
    Knights win the game. If the jets thought game 2 was fast, watch when the boys come home. Vegas D is real, forecheck pressure and speed gonna turn to goals. Fleury just needs to be ok to take this one. Even that fuk tatar got a goal. Karlsson, marrchesault, tuch, reaves, schmidt playing great playoff hockey, watch when rest contribute. Gonna be a great series. Knights will be ready at home
    i lost on caps last night for 700 and then blew another dime on baseball like a moron. Put a dime on vegas tonight. 12-2 last 14 hoping to win this game and then win on Caps tomorrow night. I tried to do a dime on a parlay for knights and caps tomorrow but the lines weren’t out yet. Anyways.. down 1700 yesterday. Money mgmt needs improvement. Stupid baseball >.< Gl e1

AshinKusher
    AshinKusher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Great win. Except for most of third when scheifele took over & kept knights in protect mode or fatigue. Chances on both sides but Fleury made the big stops. Wont be easy but Knights keep rolling game 4 and make the jets work for it. Home ice is real in Vegas