sunshineSpecial
    sunshineSpecial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5137

Only two teams to bet on this year.

Pittsburgh and Nashville. If pens lose in the east, Nashville will beat any other team.

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

With that defense? Don't think Pens can beat whoever wins TBL/Boston. Best thing they have going for them is they just have to beat Washington and we all know how Capitals in April/May goes.

Nashville probably the safest bet in the West though...not much consistency from anyone else, and don't trust the Jets or Vegas to win a tough 7 gamer if they have to.

I pray to the hockey gods Stamkos makes it through one or more playoff series, regardless of the outcome.

sunshineSpecial

Penguins glide into the playoffs healthy with a full tank of fuel.

oilcountry99
    oilcountry99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1094

A healthy Bruin squad can't be ignored in the East.

sunshineSpecial

Still going with this. Pens only have to go through Columbus and Washington (again) to reach the semis, and then how unlikely is it for them to win a series against Boston or Tampa (when they're in playoff mode)? I could see Toronto upsetting Tampa, but it wouldn't change much.

Winnipeg might upset things - after a few tweaks I think they'll be the best team in the league. They're a keen bunch of boys, but it's their first year as a non-awful team. Their backup goaltending is useless. If Hellebuyck can't play every single game, they're finished.

Of course, wouldn't be too surprised if Vegas wins the cup.
    Last edited by sunshineSpecial; 04-05-18 at 06:00 PM.