shaggydog88
    shaggydog88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 89

lightning -170 at Montreal...

someone find me a reason NOT to bet this hard...because I've been hammering it all day. Even -1 1/2(+160) looks really good...

got a pretty decent size parlay on flyers/lightning and also straight bets on lightning and I still find myself wanting to put more on the lightning.

lom bylyri
    lom bylyri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Be careful. In a perfect setting the Bolts are way better and teams are looking in different directions. But very inconsistent ,more so in the back. Never more than 2-3 wins in a row lately and being outshot almost every game and relying too much on the goalie to bail them out. The reason they are looking to add at least one or even two defenders at the deadline. Faceoffs are a big, big weakness too. I know, I'm a Lightning fan and never thought they'd lose to Buffalo either about a week ago, but they played like crap and lose they did. I'm not saying they can't beat Montreal, but it's not that set in stone. Something is missing with that team and Yzerman is looking everywhere to change it through trades. Good luck. I'll be rooting ...

shaggydog88

awesome write up. good hearing it from someone who follows the team closely. although personally I think buffalo is a lot better than Montreal as of today, it makes sense to relate this game to that one. I ended up just sticking to my bets from this morning and not doubling down... we'll see how it goes!! go bolts!! thanks for the info.

lom bylyri
    lom bylyri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by shaggydog88 View Post
    awesome write up. good hearing it from someone who follows the team closely. although personally I think buffalo is a lot better than Montreal as of today, it makes sense to relate this game to that one. I ended up just sticking to my bets from this morning and not doubling down... we'll see how it goes!! go bolts!! thanks for the info.
    Happy to help. Glad you didn't go with the - 1 1/2. BOL.

shaggydog88

right!! I was going to pound the 1 1/2 so thankfully I listened to some solid advice ha. and still came out on top with a shootout win. you weren't kidding about Vas pulling saves out of his ass to save them, he did it the entire game yesterday.