jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tonight taking Tampa

Good luck guy

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I like the blues as dogs tonight. They only NHL team I follow but I don't just bet them to be a homer, I fade them plenty as well as they became pretty overpriced after great start then Swartz getting hurt. Now Swartz back and they have a red hot goalie in Hutton and of course while Allen has struggled he has proven capable of being very good between the pipes, not sure who in net tonight but I'm comfortable with either, I'd assume it Hutton tho as he been great lately. Blues getting healthy and from what I read Boston missing some key pieces. Looks like a good spot to get plus money.

2daBank

Under prob a good idea too but it super juicy and blues have been allowing a lot of shots on goal, Hutton's great play has masked that to some degree.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15037

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I like the blues as dogs tonight. They only NHL team I follow but I don't just bet them to be a homer, I fade them plenty as well as they became pretty overpriced after great start then Swartz getting hurt. Now Swartz back and they have a red hot goalie in Hutton and of course while Allen has struggled he has proven capable of being very good between the pipes, not sure who in net tonight but I'm comfortable with either, I'd assume it Hutton tho as he been great lately. Blues getting healthy and from what I read Boston missing some key pieces. Looks like a good spot to get plus money.
    Seems public does as well, line moving since it opened

Boston was on an absolute tear before the break , STL getting hot too though I gotta stay away

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    Seems public does as well, line moving since it opened

Boston was on an absolute tear before the break , STL getting hot too though I gotta stay away
    I'd be lying if I said I knew much about the other teams, I try to just find spots I think good or bad for blues. I did read a little bout Boston and appears they entering a stretch like blues just came out of where they missing some key pieces. With Swartz back who besides vlady by far most important player to them and Hutton playing out of his mind in net I think blues primed to go on a nice run.

According to sbr tracker thingy it shows bruins taking 55% of the bets. I never pay that much attention or think it matters much just saying it doesn't appear blues are the "public" side, just taking more of the money. I got them at +120, pretty happy there and homestly think there value at anything plus.

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14101

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Tonight taking Tampa

Good luck guy
    Thanks Jj
    Any tremendous plays coming up ?