Betpoints: 3780

Big Bad Bruins

don't plan on losing tonight
    home ice a big deal
    rested while Vegas is strung out

Rinkster
    Rinkster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Can you elaborate how is Vegas is strung out please?

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!
    PeterJohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

I don't think Vegas is "strung out" but from what my numbers show over last week this is the single biggest jump from game to game by any team and in the negative direction went from 11.71 to 14....and i no both teams are coming off a loss but in the Bruins loss they actually played better then there avg numbers for the year going from 16.14 to 15.17.from what im seeing in my numbers Vegas is just coming back to reality mid pack team, which is expected they got off to a historic start for a 1st year franchise.

brandon89
    brandon89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 864

Im on Vegas tonight. They didnt look bad last game. Yes they gave up 4 goals in the 3rd but before that they were playing well. And they were on a back to back. Lagace got thrown in, in the 1st game and then started the next the every next night. He has now had a day to get ready. I dont see what every one sees in Boston. What have they done yet?

Rinkster
    Rinkster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

I'm considering a revenge factor on this game Boston lost 3-1 at the beginning of the season keep that in mind. Rask over Legace anytime .Vegas needs to outshoot Boston if they want to win this game .Rask would be the key in this game .

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Rinkster View Post
    I'm considering a revenge factor on this game Boston lost 3-1 at the beginning of the season keep that in mind. Rask over Legace anytime .Vegas needs to outshoot Boston if they want to win this game .Rask would be the key in this game .
    It was really 2-1 because the last goal was an empty netter.
    Also, Bergeron was out for Boston.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Vegas a must fade now

Good strategy

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

how about the flyers who got shut out last night here in chicago?

they are playing their 3rd game in 4 nights tonight in St Louis

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Besides baseball hockey has to be one of the least affected sports by back to back games

Snowball

Bergeron is a big deal.
    Expect Rask's best.

Vegas loses to both New York teams
    they will lose in Boston also.

Wheels falling off.

enjoy the game
    I will watch on NESN.

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

I actually like Philly tonight from my numbers in there 3-0 loss they went from 16 to 15.57 there numbers improved Blues in there last game won 4-3 and there numbers actually got worse went from 15.14 to 15.42..numbers you wouldnt see on the surface

Quote Originally Posted by turtlejc View Post
    how about the flyers who got shut out last night here in chicago?

they are playing their 3rd game in 4 nights tonight in St Louis

Snowball

Peter I don't know your fuzzy numbers
    what is that geeky stuff

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Isn't Vegas on it's 4 th goalie this season ??

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

Fuzzy to you my numbers are right on in my system and there updated after every game for every team meaning i can look deeper into a game Like the Blues won yea great but there number actually got worse Flyers loss and there number got better shit you can't see unless your tracking this everyday and updating it my "numbers" arent pulled from thin air either and this isn't a system that can be back tested that's the only problem got to be updated daily for every team im strickly just doing NHL at the moment no other sports.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson View Post
    Fuzzy to you my numbers are right on in my system and there updated after every game for every team meaning i can look deeper into a game Like the Blues won yea great but there number actually got worse Flyers loss and there number got better shit you can't see unless your tracking this everyday and updating it my "numbers" arent pulled from thin air either and this isn't a system that can be back tested that's the only problem got to be updated daily for every team im strickly just doing NHL at the moment no other sports.
    I didn't know they were your system numbers, thought they were a stat of some sort.

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

It's a decent amount of work but i no it will pay off in the end especially more mid season once i get more data and numbers... I will be able to spot not only underdog value but overall any value/pattern i see, for instance take Vegas there last 2 games vs NYI & NYR from "my" numbers Vegas went from a 13 to a 10.28 heading into the Islanders game the Islanders were 18.28 to a 18.57 heading into that game and the 18.28 number is what they were in the previous game the 18.57 is what there number is for this game...NYI opened at a big fav when they really shouldnt have been that big of a fav so the number looked "off" guess what NYI won easily 6-3 same as vs the shitty Rangers, Vegas was 11.71 in that game Rangers were 18.42 again a 7-8 point difference is alot in this system Rangers went off at -200ish and again Vegas lost 6-4.....

And how i find underdog value is I can see if a team won and there number went up and a team coming of a loss and there number dropped...(hidden value)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    I didn't know they were your system numbers, thought they were a stat of some sort.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Not about who will win tonight...all about long term value. Got LV this morning at +180 and just had to take a small piece. GLTA

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

Exactly long term value is the key in sports betting unless your a weekend warrior or a $20 dart thrower.

Soxsfan9
    Update your status
    Soxsfan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Can not believe that only one person in this thread has mentioned this...Vegas is starting their 4th string goalie! That is a huge deal. I have no opinion either way.

GL

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!

Tbh I don't think there is much difference in a 2-4 string goalie don't get me wrong there are a few solid backups but for the most part 2-4 any of them can have a good/bad night at any given time.

Quote Originally Posted by Soxsfan9 View Post
    Can not believe that only one person in this thread has mentioned this...Vegas is starting their 4th string goalie! That is a huge deal. I have no opinion either way.

GL

Snowball

lunchpail game
    but we won
    2-1