brandon89
    brandon89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 864

Nhl picks 3 way lines

I am going to start posting all of my hockey picks here. I bet on the 3 WAY LINE. I try to always get plus money on my bets. I will bet on either side or Ill take some draw bets. Your input is always welcome. If I go cold dont get mad. Just start fading. I will keep a running total on my games.

10/29

Take Calgary +115 1 unit

Washington is playing a back to back. Which they are 0-2 losing 8-2 and 4-1 which they won the night before. Washington also has Phillip Grubauer in the net tonight and he has not been doing well, giving up an average of 5 goals a game when he starts in the net. Mike smith is in the net for Calgary and is giving up 2 goals a game. Calgary's offense will need to wake up tonight for this game. But give me the better Goalie tonight at home vs the team on a back to back. Taking Calgary +115 1 unit. In a 3 way line. ( NO OT)
    Last edited by brandon89; 10-29-17 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Spelling

brandon89

Do most of you have the option to play the "3 way line" or do you guys only have the ML and PL? If so I can post both and keep up with both.

brandon89

Nice win to start this thread.

YTD: 1-0 +1.15 U +115

I have two plays for tomorrow. I will post in the morning.

brandon89

Monday 10/30

I have added one more game to my card. The line is not out everywhere yet. But I will post the game and then update when the line is out.

ALL these lines are the 3 way lines ( either side or bet the draw)

Ottawa +135 1 unit

Ottawa is coming back home. Where they have not been playing that well going 2-1-5 at home. But Ottawa is one of the top offenses putting up over 3 goals a game. And you have a Montreal team that is just not playing well. on the road they are 1-5 and giving up over 4 goals a game. And Montreal has beaten them the last 3 times they have
    played. Ottawa will come out at home to play this game.

Los Angeles Kings /St.Louis Blues . DRAW +275 1 unit

I can see this game going to over time between both of these teams. They are both the top
    defensive teams in the league giving up under 2 goals a game. The kings have gone to over time 2 of the last 3 games. I will take the +275 in this one and watch for a close, hard fight and take it to over time.

Arizona Coyotes + ?+245 1 unit. (Updated post)

Ok yes Arizona has not won all year. And some say they are due. They went out and got another goalie to try to help and he will be in the net tonight for Arizona. Scott Wedgwood will be in the net and the way this team looks he will be trying to get that starting spot. He is 2-1-1 in his career right now. I see him coming out and putting in work tonight in his first game. And Philly has a big game coming up vs Chicago on Wednesday. They could be looking ahead past this winless Arizona team.
    Last edited by brandon89; 10-30-17 at 01:31 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rinkster

Rinkster
    Rinkster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Great Picks GL

brandon89

Thank you. Hoping for a good night

brandon89

WOW I cant believe Arizona just did that to me, What bad luck that was.

brandon89

Well took a beating last night 0-3 -3 units. Got an unlucky break with Arizona giving up 2 goals in 38 seconds at the end of the game. They can not play short handed at all. One bad break from making + units on the day. Oh well it happens. And time to move on.

Rangers -130 2 units ( 3 way line No OT)

Tonight I will be laying the juice on New York Rangers. I dont normally lay money and for a team that has only won 3 games all year but Lundqvist has had 8 days off to rest and try to come back. He is up against a rookie goalie who is on only his second game of his career. Giving up 4 goals on just 11 shots and 25 mins last night. Teams are averaging 35 shots on goal vs Vegas. And this is the first back to back vegas has played since the first two games of the season while Rangers have had the last 3 days off. I will lay the -130 and take the Rangers to get in done tonight at home.

YTD 1-3 -1.85 units

Rinkster

Love that Rangers Pick I'm on the PL and over .
    what are your thoughts on Detroit?

brandon89

Well last night I was liking what I saw with Arizona. And I normally bet against a back to back But in their case I kinda liked Arizona because they finally won and they finally feel what winning is like and can come out pumped up... but then I saw that they are not going with wedgewood tonight and going back to Raanta so I am laying off. I just dont know about that game because I did like Arizona at first.

Rinkster

Quote Originally Posted by brandon89 View Post
    Well last night I was liking what I saw with Arizona. And I normally bet against a back to back But in their case I kinda liked Arizona because they finally won and they finally feel what winning is like and can come out pumped up... but then I saw that they are not going with wedgewood tonight and going back to Raanta so I am laying off. I just dont know about that game because I did like Arizona at first.
    Zona lost Hjalmarsson last night and he's one of their top D with over 20 min per night.

im liking Wings -1.5

HotBodi
    HotBodi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Keeping an eye on your, mate. Hope you can pull through with some good plays. I'd like to get into hockey if i can find a good follow!

brandon89

What a great come back for New York. We needed that one. Back in the green numbers.
    Time to do home work for tomorrow.
    YTD 2-3 +.15 units

brandon89

11-1-17 First day of the month and hoping to put some money in the bank this month.
    Today we have 5 games on the board and I had 3 games. But I took it down to two games today as I am not liking the other game anymore.

New Jersey Devils +150 ( 3 way NO OT) 1.5 Units

Both teams are playing well but the Devils have not lost on the road this year. They are scoring an
    Average of 5 goals per game on the road. Schneider will be in the net and he is 5-1 on the season. Vancouver is not paying well at home going 2-4 so far this year and they are putting Markstrom back in the net which he has not been playing well as Nilson. Markstrom is 3-2-2 this year. Ill take the team that is playing well on the road vs the team not playing well at home. Devils +150 in a 3 way no OT for 1.5 units.

Anaheim Ducks +150 ( 3 way NO OT) 1.5 units

Taking the Ducks at home as they come back from a 4 game road trip. Gibson will be back in the net tonight after getting the night off. Toronto is one of the highest scoring teams in the league right now by stats but they scored 19 goals in just the first 3 games of the year and it has taken them the last 6 games just to get the same amount of goals. They have cooled off on offense. Toronto has lost the last 4 of 5 game and Anderson will be back in the net. He has given up 19 goals in his last 5 games. Take the team the is 4-1 in the last 5 and playing well vs the team that is 1-4 and having a hard time right now. Take the Ducks +150 in the 3 way NO OT. for 1.5 units.

Last edited by brandon89; 11-01-17 at 11:52 AM. Reason: for color

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15145

11-1-17 First day of the month and hoping to put some money in the bank this month.
    Today we have 5 games on the board and I had 3 games. But I took it down to two games today as I am not liking the other game anymore.

New Jersey Devils +150 ( 3 way NO OT) 1.5 Units

Both teams are playing well but the Devils have not lost on the road this year. They are scoring an
    Average of 5 goals per game on the road. Schneider will be in the net and he is 5-1 on the season. Vancouver is not paying well at home going 2-4 so far this year and they are putting Markstrom back in the net which he has not been playing well as Nilson. Markstrom is 3-2-2 this year. Ill take the team that is playing well on the road vs the team not playing well at home. Devils +150 in a 3 way no OT for 1.5 units.

Anaheim Ducks +150 ( 3 way NO OT) 1.5 units

Taking the Ducks at home as they come back from a 4 game road trip. Gibson will be back in the net tonight after getting the night off. Toronto is one of the highest scoring teams in the league right now by stats but they scored 19 goals in just the first 3 games of the year and it has taken them the last 6 games just to get the same amount of goals. They have cooled off on offense. Toronto has lost the last 4 of 5 game and Anderson will be back in the net. He has given up 19 goals in his last 5 games. Take the team the is 4-1 in the last 5 and playing well vs the team that is 1-4 and having a hard time right now. Take the Ducks +150 in the 3 way NO OT. for 1.5 units.

Ducks dealing with a lot of injuries, on the Leafs myself

brandon89

brandon89

Last night 1-1 +.75

YTD 3-4 +.9 units

brandon89

11-2-17
    YTD 3-4 +.9 units

Vegas Golden Knights +240 1 unit ( 3 way NO OT)
    Ok... I know everyone has been waiting on this game and are all over Boston. But why?? What has Boston really done to show us they should be laying that big of a number. I Just don't see it. I know Lagace is in the net again for the Knights. But he looked good all the way up until the 3P. But it was also only his second game and also on a back to back. I see this young kid coming out and playing well. I will take the big plus money and take the Golden Knights as I just dont see Boston being that great.

St.Louis Blues -110 2.5 units ( 3 Way No OT)
    St.Louis is just the better team. St.Louis has not lost at home and You have a team that is scoring 4.4 goals at home and only giving up 1.8 average at home. You have a philly team coming off a back to back with a beat up team. Philly has Neuvirth in the net today. Taking the 3 way NO OT to get the line down to -110 2.5 units

Colorado Avalanche +150 1 unit (3 way NO OT)
    Colorado has been a lot better at home then on the road. They are at 4-1 at home this year. And they can score at home. Varlamov got a beat down last game he start when they went to Vegas giving up 7. He will want to prove something tonight.
    Taking Colorado at home for 1 unit at +150

brandon89

11-3

Edmonton -110. 2 units
    Edmonton is going up against the devils tonight and they are a huge favorite vs the best road team in hockey so far this year ... why?? Vegas is asking us to bet on the devils in this spot giving us +215. It's a trap waiting for us. I will bet against the trap and take the home favorite in this one.

brandon89

YTD 5-6 +.65 units

A winning night last night getting me back in the positive numbers. no plays for today as I was busy at work and have no time to look at games. Be back on Sunday good luck to everyone today. Go kill the books and make some money
    Last edited by brandon89; 11-04-17 at 04:13 PM.

brandon89

Well i got off work early and I had a little time to look at some games.

11-4-17 YTD 5-6 +.65 units

Washington +145 ( NO OT) 1 unit

Los Angeles Kings Ev ( NO OT) 2 Units

brandon89

YTD 6-7 +.10 units

Won the Washington game. But The Kings didnt want to get going until late. I also Liked St.Louis. But Pulled the trigger on the kings. Wrong pick there. Today I have one play. Its not a 3 way line as to everything is to high. I will go with the PL.

New York Islanders -1.5 +135 2 units
    New York is the highest scoring team at home. And they have a Colorado team that is coming in after playing last night in a later game and now they have to play at 6pm. NYI are 4-1 at covering the -1.5 at home this year. I will play the PL tonight with the NYI vs Colorado
    Points Awarded:

UncleChael gave brandon89 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Rinkster

YTD 6-7 +.10 units

Won the Washington game. But The Kings didnt want to get going until late. I also Liked St.Louis. But Pulled the trigger on the kings. Wrong pick there. Today I have one play. Its not a 3 way line as to everything is to high. I will go with the PL.

New York Islanders -1.5 +135 2 units
    New York is the highest scoring team at home. And they have a Colorado team that is coming in after playing last night in a later game and now they have to play at 6pm. NYI are 4-1 at covering the -1.5 at home this year. I will play the PL tonight with the NYI vs Colorado

Totally agree with the Pick I'm on them in RT and PL as well. How about Oilers in RT -125 thinking they will be carrying momentum to this game from the last game against de Devils .

brandon89

Adding a game

NJ Devils +210 1.5 Units

​NJ is still on the road. And they took a beating in the last game. But they are still the best road winning team this year at 5-1. Calgary has not scored more then 3 goals since october 14th. Their offense is not there right now. I can see the devils rebounding here and take one on the road. Good value at +210 in Reg time.

brandon89

Thank gosh we had a big lead in the NYI game. Giving up 2 goals in the last 30 seconds. But Nice win on the NYI. Now lets go get the win devils so we can have a great night.

brandon89

YTD 7-8 +1.30 unit
    Week 1 (OCT 29-NOV 5TH) 7-8 +1.30 units

Man NJ looked good but just a few seconds here and there they would just play really bad. But still up for the night +1.2 units. Ill take a winning night any time. I have two leans right now and will post the games later tonight before the game.

Looking at Vegas + money and Washington -money 3 way lines are not out yet so Im waiting. But those are the games that I am liking as of now.
    Last edited by brandon89; 11-06-17 at 04:53 PM.

Rinkster

Waiting patiently boss

brandon89

I thought I was going to have 2 plays but I am going to bring it down to 1 play tonight. I am not liking Washington anymore. If anything I would like Arizona in this one now. I kinda like Wedgwood in net for Arizona. SO ITS A NO PLAY for me. But I am going to stay with my Vegas pick which I really like.

Vegas Knights +225 2 units !
    Lanace is coming together. He finally got his first win. He gave up 4 but one of those was right at the end when Ott were pushing pulling their goalie. And Boston they gave up only 2. He was playing great at the Rangers till the 3rd and the team just stopped playing. Now they got that win out of the way and I can see them pulling another one out vs a cold Toronto team, Who are 1-5 in the last 6 games. They are giving up over 4 goals a game in those 6 games. Vegas has great value at +225 vs a cold team right now. And the young goalie is finally settling in.

brandon89

Dang really close to hitting that one. The 1P was just not a good one for Vegas.

​YTD 7-9 -.7 units

brandon89

First time in the red numbers and I dont like seeing this. I have a big card for tonight. And hoping I hit these to get back into the positive numbers.

NEW YORK ISLANDERS +130 3 units !!i
    Oilers are going on the road to NY today. Oilers are a really bad road team. They have not scored more then 2 goals all year on the road. And they are going into the top home scoring team. Talbot will be in the net vs Greiss . NYI have won 3 of the last 4 out scoring 19-12 in those 4 games. Take the plus money in Reg time with NYI vs Oilers

Montreal Canadiens -130 3 units !!!

Vegas is excepting to put in the 5th goalie tonight. The 19 year old kid that got called up is about to step in with the big boys. Montreal are finally getting it together as a team. Winning 4 of the last 5. Lindgren got his first start last game and shout out chicago on the road and they are putting him back in tonight. I will take the hot team vs the 19 year old kid tonight. Laying big numbers tonight.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

brandon89

Last night was a push on the two 3 unit plays as the Islanders couldn't get it done. I ended up taking one of my leans last night at the last min in the Kings/ducks. Took the draw and I hit. But didnt have time to post on here. A nice +2.8 unit win. But tonight I am looking at the Rangers who are getting the team together and have been looking good lately. And waiting to see if Jones will be starting tonight for San Jose. And if so I will be taking San Jose as Jones has been red hot in goal.
    YTD 8-9 -.7 units
    Last week 7-8 ​+1.30 units

BankrollMafia
    Update your status
    BankrollMafia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3346

Last night was a push on the two 3 unit plays as the Islanders couldn't get it done. I ended up taking one of my leans last night at the last min in the Kings/ducks. Took the draw and I hit. But didnt have time to post on here. A nice +2.8 unit win. But tonight I am looking at the Rangers who are getting the team together and have been looking good lately. And waiting to see if Jones will be starting tonight for San Jose. And if so I will be taking San Jose as Jones has been red hot in goal.
    YTD 8-9 -.7 units
    Last week 7-8 ​+1.30 units
    Your book grades a Draw as push if you take 3way ML? Mine counted it as a lost.

brandon89

I have the option to bet on either side or take the draw in a 3 way. Just like betting soccer. I took the draw +280 in the Kings/Ducks game. I just like betting the 3 so i dont pay the juice.

brandon89

New York Rangers +120 ( 3 way bet) 1.5 units
    The Rangers are finally coming together after a slow start to the season. Winning the last 4 games in a row. Boston is still all over the place. And the Rangers just have their number in the past winning every time since 2015. Taking the Rangers plus money in this one.

San Jose +140 1.5 units (3 way bet)

I like San Jose here. Mainly because Jones is a beast right now in the net. He has not given up more then 2 goals since the first 2 games of the year. He has just been stopping everything. And the Sharks are playing great defense. I like the sharks here to get a low scoring win.

Good luck to all today. Lets win some money tonight

brandon89

Winner Winner. Its always nice hitting the first one and know you will be plus money no matter what at the end of the night. But lets go 2-0 tonight. That game scared me. Boston started pushing hard and crashing the net. But Rangers pulled it out.

12 Last