Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13684

Logan Couture out... sharks a play?

with couture out the line rose... sharks +120 at b365 currently. im thinking they are worth a shot even without couture, sharks the better team with better goaltending and sharks have won 7 of last 10 vs kings. anyone else on this?

Sam Losco

+125...

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

For sure worth a shot in a coin flip game.

Sam Losco

130 now, wondering if theres a goalie change or more injuries upcoming

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Still jarring and gross: the image of Logan Couture‘s mouth after taking a puck to the mouth about five months ago.

Still sore: Couture’s mouth.

Yep, the San Jose Sharks star hasn’t totally gotten over that injury, which forced him to have false teeth up top and some painfully sore ones on his bottom row. NBC Sports California’s Kevin Kurz transcribed the unfortunate details Couture shared with NHL Network this week:

“There’s good days and bad days,” Couture said. “My bottom teeth are still my real teeth. They’ve tried to keep them so I don’t lose them. I don’t know if I’ll be able to, they’re still pretty sore. My top teeth are all fake now – my front six, I think. So, it’s different. It just feels different in my mouth.

“But everything else with my face and all that is healed. I’m lucky that it’s an injury that didn’t affect my training, and hopefully won’t affect me going forward.”