LineShifterz
    LineShifterz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 871

Monday NHL

what up guys.... im leaning small on penguins -120 , caps just cant compete with them , their offense isnt showing up but who knows forsure .... i knew capitals were still bucked from the maple leafs battle so i wouldnt be surprised if capitals show up tonight after 2 L's to finally get their shit together and get this must win , but to do it they are gonna have to out score pittsburgh on the road.... and sid the kid has just been money lately , so they gonna have to score at least 4goals to beat the penguins imo so we just need 2 out of the pittsburgh to get the cake .... i tthink the best play tonight is the OVER 5.5 .... defense has not been the motto for the capitals this whole playoff and neither for pitt..... so heres my plays for tonight

Penguins -120 (small play)

OVER 5.5 (big play)

i think a majority of the public will be on the over but its the right and sharp side.... glgl lets run these stacks up!!!

BankrollMafia
    Update your status
    BankrollMafia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3346

what the hell, I bet under it goes over, I bet over it looks like it goes under. This happened to me this entire series.

LineShifterz

weird game.... alot of money was on the over.... public was betting it hard.... thought it was still right side..... they got me

LineShifterz

lol redic game.... whata joke