Both teams to score - 120

MykeTison
    fornicate
    MykeTison's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is soccer, my mistake putting in a hockey section.woops

dvw5bf
    dvw5bf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I like this call alot seeing as how the last match between these two to have one of them go scoreless was back in 2006 I believe. Smart play.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

any chance of liverpool pulling off a win? @ +315 im interested

dvw5bf
    dvw5bf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Neither team is out of the question when these two step onto the pitch... Especially since liverpool is in desperate need of some points to start working to catch Arsenal in the standings.

MykeTison
    fornicate
    MykeTison's Avatar Become A Pro!

anything is possible, I dont like betting on away teams in soccer. just playing this one and see how it plays out.
    your right, both teams have scored in the past matchups since 2006.
    Arsenal have failed to score only 4 times this season out of 25 matches, liverpool 5 times out of 25, so seems like a no brainer to me. I'll see how it plays out, hopefully I get a win.
    GL 2day boyz

Gargamel
    Gargamel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

This is the first one I might be able to help out on. Soccer is where I'm coming from and where I've made most of my betting money. I'm mostly around here trying to make some easy cash by taling you guys on American sports I know nothing about. Worked out well so far!

I don't like most plays on this particular game. However I do think money at Arshavin or Kuyt as anytime (or perhaps first) goalscorers are decent plays if you can find playable odds.

Soccer plays I like tonight are Inter to beat Parma (Serie A), and under 2.5 goals and over 3.5 cards in Blackburn-Hull(Premier League). Playing all these myself, and also United to beat Villa which I am less sure about. And Robbie Keane to score anytime.

Oh, noticed this one is in the wrong place but still thought it would be all right to reply to it. Sorry if I messed up.

Gargamel

cecil127

noticed this one is in the wrong place but still thought it would be all right to reply to it. Sorry if I messed up
    oh hell no. with all the snow falling from the sky i can use all the reading material this forum can put up....hockey, soccer, tag team basket weaving etc...
    i think i like liverpool...odds are dropping too.
    gl all!

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

I could use a little degenerate side action on a sport I don't know. What about the over 2.5? I know goals are hard to come by in soccer but does this have a decent shot at hitting?

cecil127

cecils degenerate side action: liverpool (+290) parlayed with everton (+450). with freehold and monticello calling their races for today i feel this is more than worth a play, especially considering the 20:1 payoff.

Yabatumba
    Yabatumba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Why are you posting football at hockey handicapping forum???