Betpoints: 589

[IMG][/IMG]

BOL sir

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Well done. I'll give you credit for not shying away. I'm sure others will not have the balls to do that

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Well done. I'll give you credit for not shying away. I'm sure others will not have the balls to do that
    If you actually think that I faded you....you must be insane. No decent prognosticator would ever fade anyone.

This is just happened to be one of my plays tonight.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Oh, and please post your tickets. You asked others to, and I posted mine.

Thanks in advance.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Tremendous FORUM WAR brewing between Duker and Donuts!!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Duke a lot of pressure on you tonight

I think you need to deliver

Best of luck

goduke

Oh, and please post your tickets. You asked others to, and I posted mine.

Thanks in advance.
    I'm betting with my local tonight. There's not much I can show unfortunately.
    I should of rephrased my earlier statement since I'm betting with a local. I just wanted people who were against me to tell me the side they're on that's good enough. Mainly it was just you and Brick because you can't let anything go and brick because he's a lurker.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Duke a lot of pressure on you tonight

I think you need to deliver

Best of luck
    Is there pressure? If you win on this site people go quiet if you lose they chirp. It's a lose lose. All I care about is helping the few normal people who remember sbr when it was useful. Donuts will disappear soon enough. He will say its cause of his kids. 5 seconds to post is apparently the thing that takes too much time. Wonderful excuse

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

You need headline making threads.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Is there pressure? If you win on this site people go quiet if you lose they chirp. It's a lose lose. All I care about is helping the few normal people who remember sbr when it was useful. Donuts will disappear soon enough. He will say its cause of his kids. 5 seconds to post is apparently the thing that takes too much time. Wonderful excuse
    See....you have just outlined the difference beteeen you and I.

Taking one second to post isn't what I took a break from.....it is the hours that I spend capping.

I could continue to post every day....but unlike you, I actually take care of my money. Apparently you believe that you just throw two darts and take two seconds to post about it. If I am taking a break from doing research and betting....what would I post about??? The weather?!

Your last post may be the most tragic self-burial I have ever witnessed....and nobody is surprised.

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Taking one second to post isn't what I took a break from.....it is the hours that I spend capping.

I could continue to post every day....but unlike you, I actually take care of my money. Apparently you believe that you just throw two darts and take two seconds to post about it. If I am taking a break from doing research and betting....what would I post about??? The weather?!

Your last post may be the most tragic self-burial I have ever witnessed....and nobody is surprised.

I do follow your picks and miss your posting since I follow NBA and not so much NHL but like betting.. You think pitts taking this? I am betting to win a hundred which is not so little for me either.. tailing you..good luck

goduke

You know my money situation now? How clairvoyant of you. If you're cranking out winners and not losing them as long as the money is worth it there's no reason to stop. Make time don't blame your kids or your wife. Plenty of people do more in life with less time then you have. Or maybe you were losing but using that as an out? Hmmm

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

You know my money situation now? How clairvoyant of you. If you're cranking out winners and not losing them as long as the money is worth it there's no reason to stop. Make time don't blame your kids or your wife. Plenty of people do more in life with less time then you have. Or maybe you were losing but using that as an out? Hmmm
    I don't know anything about your money situation...but I do know that I don't spend time posting if I am not capping and I do know that I don't make any excuses if I have a losing week....I own my losses when they come.

I find it interesting that you profess to know anything about my schedule....I can assure you that I probably am the busiest person you would know. It just so happens that I need very little sleep, and then barely manage to fit it all in. If you think I am some guy with a part time job and a part time family....think again bub. The sad fact is, that aside from dealing with donkeys like you, I find SBR very entertaining.

*shakes his head again*

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

I don't know anything about your money situation...but I do know that I don't spend time posting if I am not capping and I do know that I don't make any excuses if I have a losing week....I own my losses when they come.

I find it interesting that you profess to know anything about my schedule....I can assure you that I probably am the busiest person you would know. It just so happens that I need very little sleep, and then barely manage to fit it all in. If you think I am some guy with a part time job and a part time family....think again bub. The sad fact is, that aside from dealing with donkeys like you, I find SBR very entertaining.

*shakes his head again*
    Dollar 1st off congrats on the 2nd child....truly a blessing and wishing you and your family continued health and happiness

you cant win with this "guy" so just stop wasting your time....you're way better than that
    Points Awarded:

Dollars2Donuts gave USCPHILLYGUY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

goduke

*shakes his head again*
    Oh the hypocrisy. It's ok to first judge me but if I judge you it's time for you to give me some life lesson on what you do. Don't worry your buddy USC philly has decided to come back in and protect you instead of going about his business.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Dollar 1st off congrats on the 2nd child....truly a blessing and wishing you and your family continued health and happiness

you cant win with this "guy" so just stop wasting your time....you're way better than that
    "Way better then that" coming from the guy who challenges other posters to show up and fight challenges and who berates poker player on a free points tourney. What a higher road you take. Keep being delusional

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Oh the hypocrisy. It's ok to first judge me but if I judge you it's time for you to give me some life lesson on what you do. Don't worry your buddy USC philly has decided to come back in and protect you instead of going about his business.
    You actually made me laugh out loud with this last post.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Looks like you nailed it this time! Congrats.

goduke

Next pick

Edmonton+122

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

oilers just need to weather the storm 1st period and they ll be ok as no doubt sharks will go all out

MiDNiTe

i have oilers too lets cash this

the1yankee
    the1yankee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3689

Good play on col

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by the1yankee View Post
    Good play on col
    Thanks I appreciate it. Unfortunately I screwed up on the other two. Sorry if you followed those

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Thanks I appreciate it. Unfortunately I screwed up on the other two. Sorry if you followed those
    Looks like you are working here now lol

MiDNiTe

oilers have talent but shitty coach, game 1 after 2 goal lead shuts up shop and lets sharks back in it, game 4 everyone knew sharks needed it badly and were going to throw everything they had early and doesnt get his team prepared, now a embarrasing lost and sharks confidence back

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Duke just keep pounding away

More haters the better

Lakerboy has many haters but keeps pounding winners