mcfugly
    mcfugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 411

2 picks for Monday playoffs

Predators ML -110
    Ducks ML +110

I know the entire world is on the hawks with the mentality that they 'can't lose 3 in a row'. I think the preds have simply figured out how to play defense against the hawks. Crawford has been horrific, and rinne has been unbelievable (no matter how strong the hawks come out rinne could easily steal this one at this point). I think the preds will win again tonight going back home to nashville, but I'd like to hear others opinions.

I also like the ducks tonight at +110. The flames continue to take dumb penalties and really just don't have anything more to offer that we haven't already seen. Ducks gonna sweep. Post thoughts on both games

Henkka
    Henkka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 820

Like the Ducks play, I think they will sweep too. I think this series was the easiest of all to call beforehand.

Not sure about the preds. Rinne could steal one again, but it's the hawks, so much playoff experience with the same core of players for many years. Gut feeling is Kane and Panarin will light it up tonight and hawks win. Probably no bet, though.

ticklemepink1991
    ticklemepink1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 820

Chicago is playing really well tonight. Such a complete difference from the first 2 games. Good luck for the rest of the game dude

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Thanks bro