goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    The sad thing is.....nobody was bashing your picks. I won't get into it again, but this really feels like karma f'ed you right in the keister. No need for me to jump in and talk about how badly this went for you....anyone can check the box scores and see what a train wreck this became for you.

Better luck next time and 'keep making that money'.
    People did bash my pickd scroll down you'll see it. It's fine they lost. You can't let it go that you made a comment I responded and you took it the wrong way. That's how we are at this point between me and you.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    Lol!
    You've never lost? Wild? Pirates yesterday? A true champ

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    ....... bury him with his chalky Square picks!
    Why don't you post some picks and try to help? Instead of lurking in the shadows. Stand up and put yourself out there

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by turtlejc View Post
    heres a point for you to never mush my blackhawks again
    I sent your point right back. My pick is the least of your concerns regarding your team

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Flat out 2 of the worst beats of the NHL season, on the same night.

Blackhawks were 68-2 when leading by 2 goals after the 2nd period since 2010.
    Flames were 64-3 when leading by 2 goals after the 2nd period at home since 2003.

Insane that both lose. That's two good bets, and very very very bad beats.
    Yeah they were tough losses. Thanks for coming in and providing useful information though I do appreciate it. Too much of sbr is what you see after your post.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Duker listen. I don't choose to debate you as honestly it's a waste of my time. I bet sports almost everyday & not once do I come on here & post picks. I think it's pathetic as we all know that in the long run one of us is no better than the other. I bet the Preds @ +185 prior to the series with my local so I do have $$ riding on this. I also offered Chicago @ -150 in the bet point Thread. You could very well be a great guy but, I am not the only poster here who's pointed out your condescending ways when others go against you or write something you don't agree with. If it makes you feel better, please continue to call me a douche, tool, or question my reading comprehension. Your essay late in the 2nd period of both games patting yourself on the back for 2 great wins was all the comedic value I needed. Good luck with the rest of your wagers.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Duker listen. I don't choose to debate you as honestly it's a waste of my time. I bet sports almost everyday & not once do I come on here & post picks. I think it's pathetic as we all know that in the long run one of us is no better than the other. I bet the Preds @ +185 prior to the series with my local so I do have $$ riding on this. I also offered Chicago @ -150 in the bet point Thread. You could very well be a great guy but, I am not the only poster here who's pointed out your condescending ways when others go against you or write something you don't agree with. If it makes you feel better, please continue to call me a douche, tool, or question my reading comprehension. Your essay late in the 2nd period of both games patting yourself on the back for 2 great wins was all the comedic value I needed. Good luck with the rest of your wagers.
    You almost got through that whole thing sounding like a decent person. Then it all went to hell. I didn't write an essay patting myself on the back. I merely commented that no one had said anything so that meant I knew my teams we're winning. The other responses one to funny was saying why I was fired up and the other to laker saying I missed out on the leafs. You really need to get better at following along. As again for the tool and douche comments, those were well deserved. You came in here guns blazing about a comment I made to dollar that was taken the wrong way and then you challenge me to show up and fight, that's going to get that response from me. Also I hate that you berate every poker player that beats you in what is suppose to be a fun points tourney. I'm ok with posters having a different opinion then me but there's different opinions and then there's just asshole comments that offer no substance. You tend to just jump into things around here that really don't involve you at all. Maybe if you had waited before steamrolling in here dollar and I could of realized that things were taken out of context. Maybe in the future you can do that and maybe work on not berating every poker player. Then I don't really see an issue

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

Incredible

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    People did bash my pickd scroll down you'll see it. It's fine they lost. You can't let it go that you made a comment I responded and you took it the wrong way. That's how we are at this point between me and you.
    I didn't take anything the wrong way. You were condescending, but you just won't see it that way. Your whole 'I am doing this to try to help the people out' schtick is just....repulsive.

Like me I said yesterday....relax you dumb fukk. Just effing relax. You made a horse's ass of yourself and that's ok...it happens.

PS, PLEASE, for the sake of our eyes and our brains, try to start to use paragraphs. Like you said above, nobody really reads your stuff anyway, but paragraphs would make it easier for the 10 that do.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

I didn't take anything the wrong way. You were condescending, but you just won't see it that way. Your whole 'I am doing this to try to help the people out' schtick is just....repulsive.

Like me I said yesterday....relax you dumb fukk. Just effing relax. You made a horse's ass of yourself and that's ok...it happens.

PS, PLEASE, for the sake of our eyes and our brains, try to start to use paragraphs. Like you said above, nobody really reads your stuff anyway, but paragraphs would make it easier for the 10 that do.

It's gone beyond the burial now! now it's a cremation!

goduke

It's gone beyond the burial now! now it's a cremation!
    Peanut gallery who can't stand on his own

goduke

I'm not going to see it that way because I know what I sent and what I meant from it. If I'm telling you that then that's what it is. I think I've been clear from the beginning that I speak my mind so if I was being condescending then I would say I was being that way. It's fine I'm done debating with you you'll disappear again like you have in the past when you hit a bad run. That'll be enough for me

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Duke u became famous. The only good that came out of the thread.

BrickJames
    Action

Peanut gallery who can't stand on his own
    You're right about that, I need your picks to fade to be a winner.

BrickJames
    Action

May we please have another? It doesn't have to be 2, just 1 pick will be fine I don't want you to strain yourself.

goduke

May we please have another? It doesn't have to be 2, just 1 pick will be fine I don't want you to strain yourself.
    Absolutely. Make sure you screen shot your fade bet. Don't just say it really prove that you did it. I'll start the thread soon

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Duke u became famous. The only good that came out of the thread.
    It's dumb. Rather just had two winners for the people that followed my picks.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

I'm not going to see it that way because I know what I sent and what I meant from it. If I'm telling you that then that's what it is. I think I've been clear from the beginning that I speak my mind so if I was being condescending then I would say I was being that way. It's fine I'm done debating with you you'll disappear again like you have in the past when you hit a bad run. That'll be enough for me
    Again, as I told the forum....I left for a year when my daughter was born.

I never made any 'I quit' threads or 'I can't take it anymore' threads. I made a conscious decision that I would concentrate on my young family, as they deserve. I challenge you to find any thread where I have been buried or where I have lost money....you should do some digging.

Chances are, when my second daughter is born in approximately six weeks, I will once again take an extended break....as is only fair to my wife. Fair warning though...when I come back from that break, I doubt there will be another. I have been active making sports wagers and gambling in all ways my whole life...so this is nothing new.

Good luck saving the the world and crying because you don't have a following. I hope all ten of your followers didn't follow you to the grave last night.

PS, still waiting on your big picks of the day. Can't wait.

goduke

I never made any 'I quit' threads or 'I can't take it anymore' threads. I made a conscious decision that I would concentrate on my young family, as they deserve. I challenge you to find any thread where I have been buried or where I have lost money....you should do some digging.

Chances are, when my second daughter is born in approximately six weeks, I will once again take an extended break....as is only fair to my wife. Fair warning though...when I come back from that break, I doubt there will be another. I have been active making sports wagers and gambling in all ways my whole life...so this is nothing new.

Good luck saving the the world and crying because you don't have a following. I hope all ten of your followers didn't follow you to the grave last night.

They're posted. Make sure to show me your fade bets. Easy to judge from afar.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Would you agree that marriage is -EV?

Do you think you were duped by your wife?

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!

I sent your point right back. My pick is the least of your concerns regarding your team
    team has many concerns according to you but you still dumped your hard earned money on them last night?

makes sense pal

go away, you arent going to be the next forum superstar

make a new handle, try again in a few weeks bud

goduke

team has many concerns according to you but you still dumped your hard earned money on them last night?

makes sense pal

go away, you arent going to be the next forum superstar

make a new handle, try again in a few weeks bud
    Probably been here longer then you have pal. No reason to hide. What have you done though? Just lurk? Let's see you put your picks out there. Give back do something worthwhile. Or just criticize because you're afraid to take a stand

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!

congrats on being here longer than me

i dont make pick posts, asking for points if I were to win, and then shaming everyone who went against me only to lose both bets and look like an absolute idiot..but congrats on sticking around this thread and not running, at least you have that going for ya

goduke

congrats on being here longer than me

i dont make pick posts, asking for points if I were to win, and then shaming everyone who went against me only to lose both bets and look like an absolute idiot..but congrats on sticking around this thread and not running, at least you have that going for ya
    You need to reread the thread. Most of the discussion on here had nothing to do with that. Didn't shame anyone from going against me. Dollar misunderstood the first post. But for you it's easy to criticize when you don't put yourself out there. Keep lurking

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

BrickJames
    Action

Duke. Post a fukkin pick pal!

goduke

Obviously reading comprehension is not your thing.
    Step 1 go back to where I responded to your comment in regards to that
    Step 2 look for the "thread" I'm talking about. Maybe do a search if that's too hard
    Step 3 click and read

Start over if you get lost

BrickJames
    Action

Obviously reading comprehension is not your thing.
    Step 1 go back to where I responded to your comment in regards to that
    Step 2 look for the "thread" I'm talking about. Maybe do a search if that's too hard
    Step 3 click and read

Start over if you get lost
    No Duke. Post it here.

First 123