alanadamisin
    alanadamisin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Live hockey wager---please help

Good morming guys....I placed a live hockey wager and the situation is as follows: Midway through the 3rd period.....Game is tied. Pre game dog (plus 300 on 3 way line) is +.5 (half goal) -285. I lay 1087 to win 400 on the dog plus a half goal, praying I could hold on 10 minutes for overtime. They did, and I was ecstatic because thats a huge bet for me. My team ended up losing in Overtime. The bet was graded as a loss. I followed the odds, both on my books live betting platform and also bet365 (where i follow all my action) and watched my wager get chalkier and chalkier as the end of regulation approached. It reached -500 and change before they took it off the board with a few minutes to play in regulation. Game makes it to OT, where my team loses. Bet graded a loser. Can you guys please give me your input on this?

alanadamisin

A half goal is NEVER intended to be graded after overtime. How can this be?

sedwards86
    sedwards86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

Yea, looks like maybe you got dicked. But how can we help?

alanadamisin

Good morning buddy. I am in contact with a SBR representative and i am hoping he will be able to help me. I wanted to put it out to the forum just to verify that i am not crazy. The book involved is very reputable and actually run by good people that i like on a personal level. They just happened to get this one wrong. So to answer ur question "how can we help", i guess i just thought it would be advantageous of forum members verified my analysis of the decision, which, to me, is pretty clear cut. Thank you, sincerely, for taking the time to respond. Any additional input you might have i would love to hear! Thanks again buddy

sedwards86
    sedwards86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

No additional input. I just wish you luck on getting it resolved.

alanadamisin

Thank you and best of luck to you as well.