TheDB
    TheDB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Jan 25 - The Daily Breakdown

YTD 6-6 +1.40u
    NHL 5-2 (+5.70u)
    NBA 1-3 (-2.10u)
    NFL 0-1 (-2.20 u)

Huge win by the Sharks last night, cashing out 2u NHL play. Unfortunately, the Jazz put on a huge rally in the 4th just to choke it away in the final minute. Positive night overall.

Unfortunately, No time for big write ups today as I will be out all afternoon, used up all of my time capping this game as well as few others (will give out as extra plays, despite the usual “one play per day” structure). Best of luck if you tail!

The Daily Breakdown - Jan 25 // Toronto @ Detroit

The Maple Leafs have been playing some amazing hockey as of late, especially on the road. The Leafs are 10-6-6 on the Road after starting the season 1-5-4 as the visiting team. They have found a way of turning things around. Their special teams have been absolute fire on the road as well. The Leafs have the #1 road PK and #1 Road PP in the NHL. With a team stacked with rookies, this is an incredible feat. Thank you, Mr. Babcock.

As for Detroit, they’ve had their ups and downs this season but right now are fighting for their playoff lives, despite how early it is in the season. They might only be 4 points out of a Wild Card, but the fight is a close one as 6 teams are tied at 49 Points, and two teams stand between that clutter and the final Wild Card berth. They have been playing .500 hockey at home…. Look for a young and skilled Leafs team to have the edge tonight.

ALSO, THE LEAFS HAVE NEVER, IN THEIR HISTORY, BEEN A ROAD FAVOURITE AGAINST THE DETROIT RED WINGS. (somebody correct me if I am wrong, but I have gone through multiple seasons of data… this is the first time)

Toronto Maple Leafs ML (-135) 2u

Although the Leafs are my POD, the Oilers were a close second. I have them coming out on top against the Ducks. I also have the Avalanche beating out the Canucks, believe it or not. Will add both plays as 1u plays. Bigger card than usual. Let's get it.

Edmonton Oilers ML (+115) 1u
    Colorado Avalanche ML (+110) 1u

Best of luck

TheDB
    TheDB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Boom. Toronto Maple Leafs ML +2u Winner!!!